Sacred 2 - Can anyone help please with great gear

I just rebought sacred 2 last month having issues I keep getting murdered lol turns out I need a shopper I am hoping someone would be kind enough to make me great gear to start me out I have one of each character made so whatever you kind souls give would be heaven sent so far I have had no luck with stores not sure what im doing wrong got + 45 to all skills thats the highest I can get crafted im in gold getting murdered constantly level 55 rune drops seem rare also not sure why I also have 115% magic find but items are still dropping crap im getting depressed I love the game will be starting new character but I need help im on ps3 id DragonKnight7272 Any help will be appreciated thank you

ok first off it is not the character I was given a sword with +45 to all skills and a level 2  scorpion head both items got hella ton chance to find valuables by my friend johnathan those are only good items I have rest of gear is common drops im a spell casting dryad my spells do around 300+ right now my scorpion hits 3000+ and hits 2xs my problem is nothing past common is dropped I dont know why my enhanced perception is level 51 johnathan says my game is glitched im beginning to believe him I might need to delete all data and start again o my chance to find valuables is 115% hopefully you understand now its not character how could it be? my friend johnathan wont be back in usa for at least 6 months so cant get help from him was hoping someone would help and make me a shopping outfit since im stuck between a rock n hard place

well glad I didn't listen to you guys saying dryad caster was bad  went out and bought a new sacred 2 disk resumed playing and lo and behold not only am I getting three stars got 2 4 stars and my spells went from 300+ damage to almost 3200 so I saved then quit put in old disk and went back to getting nothing and measly 300 damage so I just threw away old disk so problem was with something to do with disk I knew there was no way dryad caster was bad there are way to many faqs on her still wondering why old disk was like that odd...

On 9/17/2019 at 1:07 AM, Saburewulf said:

anyone else ever have issues like this I wonder?

Happy you got this issue sorted... how strange thought that it was because of a disk... :blink:   

Also...there are no wrong or right ways to play this game.  Only the way we start off with and style... pretty much all the elements come together, and you get the build you want to play with.  Magic Dryads have been in business for aeons...one of the tougher builds out there, specially with Voodoo...but those little tiny pets are so cute, and superbly potent.  

Find that scorpion!!

Welcome to DarkMatters

:)

gogo

I remember having such a hard time at the beginning with that Dryad... so squishy...but a friend of mine online in HC Servers in the old days when this game was just out... gave me a low level scorpion... and even at that level it still gook the edge of off battles.

I just remembered now how they even come in different strengths with colors and you can even get life leech as well

:bounce:

gogo