7 hours ago, nemezissfpro said:

Hi everyone!

I just made a Discord channel (https://discord.gg/jAG67dp) for this community and I hope everyone will join.

Also I made Admin and Moderator roles for DarkMatters team and for Wiki Team and Contributors.

I wish this will help everyone to talk with each others more frequently and get more help and answers for every question.

Also this is only for Admins mention me on discord for admin roles and tell me who else is from team to add the roles ty.

I wish you will like it ^^.

Thanks for putting the setup together! It's been like soooooooooo long that the community's been here at DarkMatters and I know that we've tried out a few live chats along the era.  I"ve heard some about discord and I even used it a few times for OverWatch.  

Thanks for creating this for the community, and hoping you enjoy your time here with us, are you playing Sacred 2 a lot got a favorite character or builds you're using?  For me.. Dryad all the way! :viking: 

welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Like! 1
2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Thanks for putting the setup together! It's been like soooooooooo long that the community's been here at DarkMatters and I know that we've tried out a few live chats along the era.  I"ve heard some about discord and I even used it a few times for OverWatch.  

Thanks for creating this for the community, and hoping you enjoy your time here with us, are you playing Sacred 2 a lot got a favorite character or builds you're using?  For me.. Dryad all the way! :viking: 

welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Amm I just tried Sacred 2 but never finished :D.

For me Sacred Gold is somehow better I like it more.

I  have Sacred 2 on steam but missing the feeling for me :D.

Also if you know any more place where are Sacred players share this discord and lets try to make it how active as we can :D.

• Appreciation 1
9 minutes ago, nemezissfpro said:

Amm I just tried Sacred 2 but never finished :D.

For me Sacred Gold is somehow better I like it more.

I  have Sacred 2 on steam but missing the feeling for me :D.

Also if you know any more place where are Sacred players share this discord and lets try to make it how active as we can :D.

We have about the same feelings abuot sacred 1 & 2,  nemezissfpro...

Also, I joined the discord channel.

• The title was changed to Discord for Sacred