[S2G/CP1.6/EE2.1/SS] Holding down L/R MB movement improvement

Heres an improvement I havent been able to implement.

If you hold down your LMB you can move around your character to wherever the mouse is pointed towards. If you move your mouse towards your character model and once it gets to a sufficient close range, the character stops moving. I would say there is a 100 distance around the character, in which a held down LMB doesnt pick up a command. So cool so far.

The problem presents itself When you are farming mobs. Lets say you are surrounded by mobs, and click and hold down on the first mob. He/She/It gets killed and you slightly move your mouse onto the next enemy.
nothing happens.

The reason why nothing happens is that a held down LMB does select the next target you hover over, yes, but since your mouse is still within a 100 distance of your character, you are still frozen in place. This means in order to target close mobs, with a held down LMB you need to hover over the next mob after the last one is finished, then move away your mouse. Rinse and repeat. This leads to very erratic movement, and hurts the feeling of control over your character. Apart from losing DPS, killing your character because you walk towards something you dont want to, or even be frozen in place because you are completely surrounded but the mob you want to attack moved out of attack range.

This doesnt not apply to your RMB, as it can pick up targets regardless of the distance your mouse is away from your character model. Due to this, most players won´t even notice this.

There is partly a solution available here:

But its not a very good one. For once, Sacred 2 doesnt register 2 buttons pressed simultaniously. You can write a script of pressing the LMB 10 times per second, but if you press space to consume a healing potion and it accidently hits the same frame as the LMC you dont consume your potention. Deadly, if you really needed to drink that in that frame. Apart from that ALL other commands get ignored if they fall onto the same frame, including switching weapons, consuming any potions, switching CAs.

I looked into the options.txt but didnt find anything of note.

I think this would be an improvement which doesnt concern content, version number or balancing the game, but it would a general fix that would immensly improve the feeling of accuracy in your game. Where you move your character where you want to, attack when you want to, and have an overal improved control over the game. Would feel awesome.

@FlixThats the question I would ask help for.

I always click again when choosing a new target; I'd never tried to keep LMB held down when changing targets as I assumed it wouldn't work at all.  I know some other games have toggles built in for this kind of option (Grim Dawn for example with its Classic Targeting option), so I'd assume somewhere buried in the code is something that would affect this.  I don't have quite that level of skill though. If anyone would be able to solve it it would be @dimitrius154

3 hours ago, dimitrius154 said:

Hmm, will look into it, once I'm done with making all unique weapons have unique models and fixing all armor sets(I can't believe it, 70%-80% of sets have serious model deficiencies).

Thx. My desired fix would be that you are looking for the code lines which "freeze" the model when X distances away. X should be around 40 - 50 distances and needs to be set to 0. Yes, that means as long as you hold down your mouse you will be moving, but there is an easy fix for that: release your mouse button. Definitely easier and smoother than clicking on 10 000 monsters.