Unskilled 216 Daemoness, better late than never

1 hour ago, Therion X said:

Heya Gang!

This is likely 10 years too late and with nobody even caring anymore, but today I'd like to share with you...
Therion's personal Masterpiece: The unskilled level 216 Daemoness :woot:

Now here's an overview:
HvJL122.jpg
Not truly unskilled, since I put all the combat arts to level 1.

What's in the zip though? Well, it's a save directory with not just the character, but also some helping hands. Let's have a look :smile:
0X9EAKu.jpg
I simply made clones of her to act as the storage chars, which has the nice side effect of them being backups.

Now, let's take a look at what the Mules have in store. I wouldn't want to send you off all naked :lol:

Sets has all the Daemoness' full sets at the highest levels I could find, the fully socketed Set weapons she can use, and the icons.
SDUnC3h.jpg

Rares+Uniques has a bunch of useful Rare gear with lots of Regeneration Special Move/Spells, and a bunch of useful uniques in general. Notice the hard bias for all things Special Move? Yes, guilty as charged :blush:
KSLK7mS.jpg

And the other three just hoard a whole lot of runes to get you started.
[R]SpecialMoves:
S6f6C2i.jpg

[R]Spells:
uO5Twkg.jpg

[R]CookieCut:
86wB0cU.jpg

Well, I hope somebody can make use of this. Enjoy :)

P.S.: I'm not even sure if this is the proper place to post this, please forgive me any potential transgressions :blush:

unskilled216demoness.zip

edit: accidentally posted via ctrl+enter after three sentences, added all the pictures & info!

Therion... Good seeing you back!

Will never get tired of where your builds take us. I'll never forget your crit machine  and daemon quick firing flying builds :superman: You've posted in perfect place, and it looks like Sacred is still popular with the fans.  I saw that you posted a link to the download for the build... thanks! Also possible to upload to DarkMatter here as well so that we can share the build out as well?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/category/5-underworld-builds/

:gogo:

gogo

• Thanks! 1
1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

Therion... Good seeing you back!

Will never get tired of where your builds take us. I'll never forget your crit machine  and daemon quick firing flying builds :superman: You've posted in perfect place, and it looks like Sacred is still popular with the fans.  I saw that you posted a link to the download for the build... thanks! Also possible to upload to DarkMatter here as well so that we can share the build out as well?

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/category/5-underworld-builds/

:gogo:

gogo

Heya gogo!

Awesome to see you're still here, always spreading joy and sunshine I see :woot:

Well it's not really a build, is it? More like the ultimate anti-build... or is it the ultimate proof of love for your main character? :wub:
Either way, I hope it will help anyone interested in trying out new builds at the other side of the level curve. I may have other chars in the making too, but they may be soooo much harder to level up ike this :4rofl:

Oh and... I didn't even know I could upload anything there, must have missed that huge UPLOAD button there! :blush: Thank you for telling me that! There's a few things I could contribute there, a full set of untouched, level 1 HC chars for example. (done ^^)

:)

Edited by Therion X
  • Thanks! 1
10 hours ago, Therion X said:

Heya gogo!

Awesome to see you're still here, always spreading joy and sunshine I see :woot:

Well it's not really a build, is it? More like the ultimate anti-build... or is it the ultimate proof of love for your main character? :wub:
Either way, I hope it will help anyone interested in trying out new builds at the other side of the level curve. I may have other chars in the making too, but they may be soooo much harder to level up ike this :4rofl:

Oh and... I didn't even know I could upload anything there, must have missed that huge UPLOAD button there! :blush: Thank you for telling me that! There's a few things I could contribute there, a full set of untouched, level 1 HC chars for example. (done ^^)

I just saw your uploads Therion, brilliant :bounce: ! Yes, the downloads section became a real paradigm shift when we brought it in.  I remember when Sacred was so closed off to modding... no one even thought it was at all conscionable to believe that so much info and accessibility could be provided, most of the Sacred's formulas for its mechanics were all so secretly walled off... but then again that's probably what was at the time a huge driver for game interest.

gogo