Sterlok

Strange village near Crows Rock Castle

When I exploring map, I encountered this strange village.

what's the point of this village? all npcs have white dot.

• Like! 1

Welcome to the forum

Long ago that I played the original german version. In this version I remember white dots as possible quest givers and purple ones as finished quests

• Like! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters, Sterlok

Chattius is is an "extra" village that is not there in English version?

:)

gogo

I've not played there in a long time, but isn't that the village where there is a gypsy girl quest giver on the path outside village asking for help and you can go in and thrash the soldiers threatening the village?

Edited by podgie_bear
  • Like! 1

thanks y'all. but now im stuck between tyr-hadar and tyr-fasul. it seems like there is an invisible wall where the 2 elves were. I killed twin dragons and completed all quests. but I can't go back to my main quest. I'm currently playing on lan server, I tried opening another game and teleport to other character, but game isn't allow for opening 2nd game. any advices? 

Maybe go through saved games and see what's been autosaved? If you have recently completed one of the acts/main quests then you shouldn't have to catch up too much.

A bit late to the party, but maybe it helps. Can your Toon jump? Maybe Strg+Left Mouse gets you past the obstacle.