Cub says Hello!

Hey guys!

I´d like to introduce myself quickly. Call me Dax, I´m from Germany.
Stumbled across Sacred by accident, gave it a try and was surprised
how good it is, despite its age.
Since the remaining fansites, concerning Sacred, are more or lees walking
dead, I came here in search for survivors. And I guess I´ve found them.
Well, let´s get it on, shall we?

• Like! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters!

Hope you have as many great years of posting as I have had. 

Join us in the related word game, or have a drink and a snack in the Dark Kitchen...

• Like! 1

Welcome and well met Dax! Indeed, though it is "dark" here, the fire is yet burning brightly. If you are loving Sacred now you yet have Sacred 2 to look forward to. Be sure to ask should you have a query or concern.

• Like! 1
On 10/24/2019 at 1:23 PM, Dax said:

Hey guys!

Bravo Cub, than you for the introduction and greetz to our community across the seas :bounce:  Re other Sacred Fansite, yah, the days of so many sites has changed, but we were always happy when Germans would come here and hang out ...it made the community very friendly and special.. Sacred is an ambassador for gaming all over the world :gogo: 

And regarding the Walking dead :lol: 

There's still a sun here though, and we're lucky enough to get kind members from all over the globe who are looking to chat about this fascinating and quite unique stand up game from more than a decade ago.  Come down by Key Largo for a drink with the survivors then? We have free Poutine on order for all non-biting friendlies ...Montreal's specialty.

MAC06_CANADA_PROJECT_RICHLER_POST01.jpg

And welcome to DarkMatters!
:)

gogo

Canada has a Huge French influence, so there might still be a bit of cuisine culture there... just like in South Africa...we just mixed our cuisines with all the other cultures that settled and already lived here. 

Thank you Delta! and SheHawk.
A friendly corner is sometimes hard to find in the internet of today.
Very appreciated.

Delta!, I wonder how it goes down there in SA. I heard some very
unpleasant stories. Is it true?

Edited by Dax
  • Respect! 1
1 hour ago, Dax said:

Very appreciated.

You are so welcome, and that is so very true.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2019 at 1:23 PM, Dax said:

Hey guys!

Dax, I cant say enough how happy I am with all the great energy  you've  added to the community in the short time you've been with us.  Last night we did some work with the community groupings, and have found one created years back during the start of the modding platform here. We've added it to your post bit.

Enjoy friend

:gogo:

gogo

Ah, I feel honored, but don´t you think that you´re exaggerating a bit? I´m a simple man, I can´t even speak proper

english.

But to be honest, if you ask me, the internet is an hostile place. And it won´t get better anytime soon. I believe that manners

become more and more important nowadays. Setting a good example, beeing a good and kind person, that´s a step into the right

direction. Others will follow. At least I hope so. Who wants to join willingly a toxic environment?

I suppose there are many silent readers, that don´t sign up due to the low activity here. That´s the soft spot. Let´s make DM

bloom a bit more, then let´s reach out.

Cheers!

On 10/29/2019 at 1:50 PM, Dax said:

Very appreciated.

Yes those stories are mostly true. You can be safe, depending on where you live, and if you are going to be stupid and be in high risk areas, then obviously the chances are higher that something unpleasant can happen, so then be extra careful. At home you have to lock yourself in... so make your house a prison to keep the bad guy out...

Houses generally have a lot of burglar bars and security gates on... and even then, they will try to break in, or they will still break through it all.

image.png.a0424976bc26fa3f64c2358bf1ec2ed2.png

image.png.4bb150d08bd985152e399867e5d9fb03.png

image.png.b0a74f20cd901e7c16893e09a7bf921f.png

Hello Delta!

Yes, I´ve seen the videos. The brutality is far beyond a man can imagine.  I´ve met a guy from SA once during my Krav Maga time.

Good and kind person. I hope he´s doing well. He had more weapons at home than an entire infantry batallion. He had a trailer,

loaded with food and supplies. Ready to run at any given time. He said, it´s not about him, he wants to stay (and fight) but

what will happen to his wife and kids? I remember he told me, that life has no value in SA. The question is not "if" you get hit, but

rather "when". For me as an European it is incredibly difficult to imagine how life is down there. Stay safe!

Edited by Dax