Splendid job turokz! Thank you very much!
I´ll contact the others across the forums, that there´s a Tutorial for beginners, that works out. I´m hoping for some influx of new
players.
See you guys online! (:

• 9 months later...

I did everything as described. But there is a problem with the following point:

"-Finally go to local, choose your character and at this point you should be able to see your own session created with gameserver and those created by other players in the RadminVPN server .. and now you should be able to enjoy sacred with your friends ! "

Since I don't see any games when I go to "local network" via multiplayer, not even what I created with "gameserver.exe".

I think the problem is this:

"To create your own server use the gameserver exe in your sacred directory, carefully using the IP address under your RadminVPN username in the IP address field"

Then you have to choose whether you want to create an Internet or LAN game. That is not said in the description.

• Thanks! 1
21 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:

I did everything as described. But there is a problem with the following point:

"-Finally go to local, choose your character and at this point you should be able to see your own session created with gameserver and those created by other players in the RadminVPN server .. and now you should be able to enjoy sacred with your friends ! "

Since I don't see any games when I go to "local network" via multiplayer, not even what I created with "gameserver.exe".

I think the problem is this:

"To create your own server use the gameserver exe in your sacred directory, carefully using the IP address under your RadminVPN username in the IP address field"

Then you have to choose whether you want to create an Internet or LAN game. That is not said in the description.

The ever loved Captain Morgan, always popular at our parties has landed! :drunkards:

thanks for writing your first post on these boards as a very helpful info.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo