Sacred Downloads - SERAPHIM BLACK ARCANNA

Is it true? Will such an old game start blooming again? I suggest to make
contact with MetaL from russian Overlookers-Clan to combine forces. It
will surely pay.
I´m glaring like an ox at the new content. Very nice work, Ysendra!

• Thanks! 1
22 hours ago, Dax said:

Is it true? Will such an old game start blooming again? I suggest to make
contact with MetaL from russian Overlookers-Clan to combine forces. It
will surely pay.
I´m glaring like an ox at the new content. Very nice work, Ysendra!

Thank you good sir! I cannot say for sure since I don't know how their numbers dwindled in the 1st place but as long as I come up with reskins which I think are of upload quality I may share it here. And about the Clan, I am also not sure if they want someone like me in their ranks. I mean I haven't even finished the game yet HAHA! Stepped right into modding too early. Speaking of which the reduced spawn rate of their Reborn mod teased me maybe I should try it.

I can only say:
Sacred Reborn rules. It is more challenging than the unmodified game, but
so many stuff was improved, enhanced, rebalanced... it´s a real charm. A shame
that no one gave feedback since months.

Speaking of modding, so I remember many ambitious projects, that went down the
drain, because certain capabilities were either missing, or people were not able
to work together. For various, mostly rediculous reasons.
Currently, Sacred Reborn has no visual upgrade, I think it comes in handy.
Give it a try.

Maybe, I´m hoping for it secretly, Sacred Reborn and Sacred Ravenrock will unite.
You can find the some images of Ravenrock here: http://allsacred.ru/
Just scroll down a bit.

• Like! 1

Ysendra, thanks for another post of outstanding work for this game... the detailing of the image on the Ebolts CA is outstanding! :bounce:  I'll always remember buids for that particular CA getting player's killed in online games...noone could quite get the hang of buildling out properly...it's a fearsome mechanic...

stand right in the way of of a Dragon and Keep firing...

commit...do or die!

:lol:

gogo

On 10/28/2019 at 9:02 PM, gogoblender said:

Ysendra, thanks for another post of outstanding work for this game... the detailing of the image on the Ebolts CA is outstanding! :bounce:  I'll always remember buids for that particular CA getting player's killed in online games...noone could quite get the hang of buildling out properly...it's a fearsome mechanic...

stand right in the way of of a Dragon and Keep firing...

commit...do or die!

:lol:

gogo

Thanks! Your expression of your appreciation Sir @gogoblender makes me want to believe more in the little talent I have. All I know about Photoshop were just from classes back in high school and a mini workshop in college. The rest is google and YouTube HEHE!

And I think I've read of a thread about something like that awhile back. They say you make the rarest builds and somehow manage to make them work. Yeah, and there was also a link to a build using eBolts by someone named Jonny/Johnny? The thread was old though