Thank you so much

Yeah cool!
Hope everyone will forgive me my noob questions that are bound to be asked, like what is the state of multiplayer and such...
Actually I registered because I can't for the life of me kill D'Cay on silver difficulty on veteran mod... Im not really sure where to look for help

5 hours ago, Sagittary said:

I re-discovered Sacred through getting the amazing veteran mod and reading awesome tutorials here. Boy it's been like 9 years since I played this game. I love it!
Thanks for all the work you people did!

We are all spectacularly happy to have new members join up and keep this game alive...

welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

Well, Sagittary, you´ll find out quickly, that you´re not getting judged here.  Ask your questions as often as you want

and once more: It´s good that you´ve found us. You´re welcome!

• Respect! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters.

A Happy place where we talk about our favourite games, Sacred and Sacred 2, we eat poutine, and drink copious amounts of Vino/mead/whatever-you-fancy.

I can not answer a lot of questions about the games... I am still asking to many myself... but I can give you a few recipes for delicious treats...

Join us in the Related Word Game, or have a bite to eat in the Dark Kitchen.

• Like! 1

Welcome to our community. It's a great haven from the cares and woes of everyday life, so please relax and enjoy yourself. I propose a toast. Cheers to you, Sagittary!

:drinks:

• Like! 1