SheHawk

Yet another different Dungeon Game Level Design. For further info please go to the link, thank you.

1273527996_TheSionDungeon.thumb.jpg.2f1292ad36ec98f3be64c604c1b232aa.jpg

The Sion Dungeon. Level 1

For a Full Model View go here: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/224001e1-fca4-45c8-beb9-a9f55e5978db/The-Sion-Dungeon-Level-1

UPDATE! I have decided to to do a series of dungeon levels, all part f my Sion Dungeon Project.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1

thats an amazing idea... is the source of the lava being contained within that buildling... it is actually itself on the top of a volcano or just a molten pool?

I like the concept

:)

gogo

• Appreciation 1
9 hours ago, gogoblender said:

thats an amazing idea... is the source of the lava being contained within that buildling... it is actually itself on the top of a volcano or just a molten pool?

I like the concept

:)

gogo

Thank you Gogo, the pool is a magical lava pool, so that when it pours out through the opening as seen, it never drains. I am glad that you like the idea, I do too, especially the magical barriers that the player has to do something or find something in order to get those barriers removed so they can move on. This idea came to me yesterday. From the starting point, on the other side of the lava flow will be enemies with diferent ranged attacks, so getting to where you need to light up that oil filled vase like object on that base, you have to take those out first, plus there will be other enemies on the other side too to clear as well, when the enemies die on the side of the lava you can't cross over to, they drop collectable items which disappear and they willl reappear at the other side of the lava flow that the player is on. Though I am not sure how any of that would actually work in game play of what I have just mentioned, to be made possible in the game, if this were made as one.

Edited by SheHawk