Sacred Wiki is up and back with Schot looking to make it mobile :)

YAY, its back.

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

We're also looking at getting a more powerful and faster "engine" to run downloads, wiki and forum more efficiently as people of late have mentioned that making posts is taking an inordinately long amount of time..  Maybe a stronger hosting with more resources will help with this or Schot will update the Forum's Dbase as well.

Once you press "Submit Reply" and wait 2 seconds the post will have been sent. At which point you can simply refresh the page. Its a minor inconvenience but the workaround is pretty easy.

Edited by Charon117
  • Respect! 1
53 minutes ago, Charon117 said:

YAY, its back.

Once you press "Submit Reply" and wait 2 seconds the post will have been sent. At which point you can simply refresh the page. Its a minor inconvenience but the workaround is pretty easy.

Thank you 

and good job with that work around!

:)

gogo

Oh thank god. I am very new to sacred 2 as I found out about the game recently and enjoying... I wanted to access the wiki but couldn't so I made a profile here just now ( hello everyone!!). I thought I am banned for some reason, I guess not. keep up the good work guys, it is one of the best information page I have ever accessed.

• Appreciation 1

Yah that page were not happy with ... Schot's working on the Dbase now, but that landing page is the only one that we have going for, I wish we could set up a better one quick

:)

gogo

9 hours ago, chotku said:

Oh thank god. I am very new to sacred 2 as I found out about the game recently and enjoying... I wanted to access the wiki but couldn't so I made a profile here just now ( hello everyone!!). I thought I am banned for some reason, I guess not. keep up the good work guys, it is one of the best information page I have ever accessed.

And Btw Choku, welcome to DarkMatters!  If you're still waiting for Schot to get through teh work, you can join us for a poutine welcome party in our introduction section here

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/forum/63-darkmatters-introductions/

:drunkards:

gogo

10 hours ago, chotku said:

Welcome to DarkMatters chotku! I hope you have many happy years just like I have had, all based around our love for Sacred and the Amazing Forum that is filled with support and love for our fellow members!

Join us in the related word game for some word fun, join us in the Key Largo Bar. I'll sponsor our first case of wine (I hope you like shiraz?). If you like cooking and sharing recipes, join us in the Dark Kitchen for some food sharing... :drinks:

3 hours ago, Delta! said:

Welcome to DarkMatters chotku! I hope you have many happy years just like I have had, all based around our love for Sacred and the Amazing Forum that is filled with support and love for our fellow members!

Join us in the related word game for some word fun, join us in the Key Largo Bar. I'll sponsor our first case of wine (I hope you like shiraz?). If you like cooking and sharing recipes, join us in the Dark Kitchen for some food sharing... :drinks:

thank you,Mr Delta :) I do like cooking and love food. I am from India, so I do have some interesting food recipes in my pocket, which I will love to share in the future.

• Like! 1

And...the '

On 11/25/2019 at 6:30 PM, chotku said:

The wiki page is up. YAY !!! schot, whoever you are man, awesome job, and thank you guys as well :) so efficient. I love it :) <3<3

On 11/25/2019 at 6:36 PM, chotku said:

thank you,Mr Delta :) I do like cooking and love food. I am from India, so I do have some interesting food recipes in my pocket, which I will love to share in the future.

Than you Chotku!

It is..it is up! :bounce:

He's updated the entire database, and made some changes to access.  For now, until we can get the code in order, uploads can only be made by members already and with a link that I can supply if asked.  He's looking at actually making the Wiki Mobile, but those tables are a night mare....

:eek:

gogo

• Like! 1

Schot sure is putting in a lot of work; mobile formatting should help with positive ranking on Google search results. I'm sure we all appreciate the effort and will enjoy the end result. It's a win anyway you look at it . Thank you, Schot!

:wow:

On 12/1/2019 at 4:17 AM, gogoblender said:

And...the '

Than you Chotku!

It is..it is up! :bounce:

He's updated the entire database, and made some changes to access.  For now, until we can get the code in order, uploads can only be made by members already and with a link that I can supply if asked.  He's looking at actually making the Wiki Mobile, but those tables are a night mare....

:eek:

gogo

Sorry for late reply as I had to leave home for few days because of work purposes.I appreciate all the input, guys... helps a ton for me and I'm sure for others. Happy holidays, fellow Ancarians :) cheers.