Hello from Hella Hot Arizona.

Hey all fellow travelers.

This is kind of a reintroduction. I joined dark matters when I first found Sacred 2 on xbox and needed fellow people to play with cause I love the game so much and may have been slightly obssessed with it.

From rocking my fire High Elf with my cute teddy bear companion and hanging with friends doing the Blind Guardian quest.

I am now trying to play on PC again but that is a whole nother story.

I live it hecka hot Phoenix, Arizona as a freelance artist and designer and working on my debut novel about the supernatural.

I love video games and have a PC but mainly game on console (PS4 and X1) and handheld gamer cause I love my switch to death.

I stream somewhat regularry on twitch but need to find new games to stream. Would love to stream Sacred 2.

Been playing lately Destiny 2, Cities Skylines and Pokemon Sword.

Love music and wings and making new friends to play games with.

Hello and welcome, Robi!

I don´t know in which direction your novel goes, but I´d suggest to dig through the D&D 2nd edition rulebooks. The artwork is
mainly done by Baxa, who did a splendid job and all monsters are very well described so that you get into the setting quickly.
Monsters from the Dark Sun setting are using psionic powers, if that helps.

Lomion.de can´t be accessed anymore from my homeland due to some new european internet law, maybe you can still reach it from the US.  
Found this after a quick seach, maybe it comes in handy:
https://orkerhulen.dk/DnD%205th/TSR%202140B%20Monstrous%20Manual.pdf

Years ago I´ve found other D&D rulebooks online, I´ll see if I can dig out the link again.

Lomion.de was archived in the wayback archive:

https://web.archive.org/web/20180818101532/http://lomion.de/cmm/_contents.php

Hot Arizona? Hi from the northeastern Westerwald.

People say that we have 9 month of winter and the rest is 3 months of cold winds. Don't exspect to understand our locale language even if you had German at the school.

• Like! 1
On 12/2/2019 at 7:06 PM, Robi Dean said:

Hey all fellow travelers.

This is kind of a reintroduction. I joined dark matters when I first found Sacred 2 on xbox and needed fellow people to play with cause I love the game so much and may have been slightly obssessed with it.

From rocking my fire High Elf with my cute teddy bear companion and hanging with friends doing the Blind Guardian quest.

I am now trying to play on PC again but that is a whole nother story.

I live it hecka hot Phoenix, Arizona as a freelance artist and designer and working on my debut novel about the supernatural.

I love video games and have a PC but mainly game on console (PS4 and X1) and handheld gamer cause I love my switch to death.

I stream somewhat regularry on twitch but need to find new games to stream. Would love to stream Sacred 2.

Been playing lately Destiny 2, Cities Skylines and Pokemon Sword.

Love music and wings and making new friends to play games with.

Thanks for the great re-intro Robi!  Sacred's the game that stays in teh heart and that fans keep coming to revisit every aeon or so :lol:

We're happy to have you here active and interested in the game again... and if you think you'll give it a go on PC have a look at the terrific mods that have been put together by the modders...nothing but first class work.

Welcome again to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo