Sacred Downloads - Dark Elf Skins

Dark Elf Skins

View File

Hello sacred lovers, I've got some skins four our assassin, the Dark Elf. I'm still looking for that secret texture of ,,Shalinor the Dark Elf" but I can't seem to find it anytime...

Well, Enjoy assassinating your enemies with these skins! I left a read me file if someone don't know how to make this work (I do that everytime, but it can't hurt to give a guide)

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, juanq19 said:

Hi there!

Here juanq19 from Spain.

I am new on this website, but I am absolutely delighted with all its content. I've played Sacred Gold Edition since it came out and have never seen game-related mods before, but yours are great! 

You have really made my dreams come true, all my life I have looked for something like this. The sorcerer elf skin was always something I wanted to have... But if could make different colors for the dwarf like dark clothing, hair and skins would be great...

Thank u so much for sharing all these work!

Hello dear,

You have no idea how happy you made me right now... I'm glad u liked them.

I would work on other stuff but had to reinstall my laptop and I couldn't find the tools I needed

That made me unable to work more...

Hi Vilya!

I am sorry to hear that you have problems with your pc ... I hope you get the tools to fix it, because your work is literally gold, just like the game. I'm very pleased to see there are really talented modders...

Regards :)

• Like! 1
21 hours ago, juanq19 said:

Hi there!

Here juanq19 from Spain.

I am new on this website, but I am absolutely delighted with all its content. I've played Sacred Gold Edition since it came out and have never seen game-related mods before, but yours are great! 

You have really made my dreams come true, all my life I have looked for something like this. The sorcerer elf skin was always something I wanted to have... But if could make different colors for the dwarf like dark clothing, hair and skins would be great...

Thank u so much for sharing all these work!

Awesome having you here on the boards Juan, and so happy you have become so delighted with Martin's work... 

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• 2 years later...
On 12/6/2019 at 9:16 AM, Dax said:

Good work, Vilya!

Do you plan to reskin monsters too?

Thanks, I just noticed your message while updating this file xd

For the time being no. 

Edited by VilyaTheWhite
mistype
  • Appreciation 1