Sacred Downloads - Noble Lady skins (for battle mage)

Noble Lady skins (for battle mage)

View File

Hellooo,

After a lot of suffering I finished the Noble Lady skins for the battle mage. Notice that the casting, defending, riding animations are broken, means they look pretty dumb.

There are many textures which you can use, using any of the textures will change the basic Noble Lady skin texture which was blue as I recall. Have fun my heroes!

• 4 months later...

Hi, it's me again!

I've recently used your mod that replaces the Battle Mage skin with the noble ladies ones, and I'm having a bug. It turns out that all the animations are going well, but the hood appears over the character's head. What I can do? Thank u so much for all your work, it's amazing!

2 hours ago, juanq19 said:

Hi, it's me again!

I've recently used your mod that replaces the Battle Mage skin with the noble ladies ones, and I'm having a bug. It turns out that all the animations are going well, but the hood appears over the character's head. What I can do? Thank u so much for all your work, it's amazing!

It's not a bug I forgot to add the textures that remove the texture of all mage armor and the cowl he had but I'm uploading a fix for it