Game keeps freezing and minimizing / Borderless window query

I've got a new problem when playing this game again, it keeps freezing and minimizing. I was able to tolerate it until it made me die and lose my survival bonus in a boss fight from which I could have easily ran away instead while chugging health pots (damn Succubus boss).

Also does anyone know how to run the game in borderless window? Setting the fullscreen option in the options ini to 0 makes it run in a normal window, which I think might resolve the above issue but I'd like to get rid off the border.

Also if anyone could help me with a thread I just made in the modding section, I'd like help with finding a guide on how to create my own custom set items (I want to take the Officer's Sabre and make a survival bonus set including all 1H weapon options plus a shield and battery, and maybe an amulet too so that all builds can access Survival Bonus).

Edited by bhav
43 minutes ago, Androdion said:

Are you running CM 1.60 by any chance? As for modding items just summon @Flix and he'll let you in on those secrets.

Yes ofc, I'm running that patch.

Rebuilding my survival bonus atm by piking on level 2 enemies in bronze while I'm not playing, I want to make a lightsaber version of the Officer's Sabre and a battery for my willpower TG build and add a set bonus too.

I figured out how to run the game in borderless window using this http://westechsolutions.net/sites/WindowedBorderlessGaming/download and that seems to have stopped it freezing and minimizing so hopefully I shouldnt get squished at bosses again.

Edited by bhav
  • Like! 1
  • 5 months later...

for anyone looking for a borderless window mode I cant really recommend using this method. it will screw with the cursor positioning in game

Edited by Guest
  • 4 weeks later...

Borderless window would be really nice:agreed:. I tried the tool bhav posted as well but the cursor positioning is quite inconvenient. Did anyone find an alternative that keeps the cursor positioning/accuracy?

Edited by ameaeth