Vanguard (Completed)

SheHawk

On 12/8/2019 at 4:53 PM, gogoblender said:

Beautiful. Food, merriment and laughter

:thumbsup:

gogo

I am glad that this room gives you that image gogo. I can only hope that it looks equally as grand as it's namesake? I made sure to make this room viberant with reds and gold.

Edited by SheHawk
  • Like! 1
17 hours ago, Dax said:

Well done, SheHawk! You´re a good builder! Keep it coming, yes?

Why thank you for the compliment Dax, I still have my other sion dungeon levels yet to build and will share those here as well as doing one day,  a stand alone grid map from an isometric view point like style dungeon level completely out of my own imagination, so yes, I have plenty things to build and share here.

Edited by SheHawk
5 hours ago, SheHawk said:

I am glad that this room gives you that image gogo. I can only hope that it looks equally as grand as it's name samesake? I made sure to make this room viberant with reds and gold.

It verily reminded me of that first time you see it GRUESOME and astonishingly violent scene in the banquet hall of beowulf vs grendel...will never forget that scene... the tables, trestles, huge hallway and chandeliers...and ...Grendel

:oooo:

gogo

19 hours ago, gogoblender said:

It verily reminded me of that first time you see it GRUESOME and astonishingly violent scene in the banquet hall of beowulf vs grendel...will never forget that scene... the tables, trestles, huge hallway and chandeliers...and ...Grendel

:oooo:

gogo

I am glad to hear that, I am only sorry to say that this video won't play for me as it's outside of my country and it's been blocked YouTub on copyright grounds by the film makers. Silly I know, but that's the way it is with film makers etc.

Edited by SheHawk
17 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Excellent work, Amy. That certainly is a labor of love. I look forward to more great things from you!

Thank you Steve, much apreciated.

14 hours ago, Dax said:

I second Hooyaah! That´s good work indeed!

PS:

You can watch blocked youtube videos by using a VPN network. The latest Opera-Browser has one included already. Give it a try.

Why thank you Dax, I appreciate the compliment. I may switch over to Opera, every time, Firefox reverts to default for reasons that make no sense to me, and when it does that all my bookmarks, passwords for websites, etc. all get erased, it's a good thing that I have made two word docs with all of my passwords and favourite websites, as a backup. but that is much besides the point, having to keep putting those things back in as well as the addons too, is simply so way annoying, my only concern, is I hope that the Opera Browser does not do the same thing.

Edited by SheHawk
On 12/10/2019 at 3:10 PM, Dax said:

I second Hooyaah! That´s good work indeed!

PS:

You can watch blocked youtube videos by using a VPN network. The latest Opera-Browser has one included already. Give it a try.

Thanks Dax! I was heartbroken that the video could not show in other country... but your solution sounds good... I believe that part of the movie really streams from SheHawks art

:)

gogo

14 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Thanks Dax! I was heartbroken that the video could not show in other country... but your solution sounds good... I believe that part of the movie really streams from SheHawks art

:)

gogo

Awww, why thank you Gogo, I am deeply touched and honoured by such a compliment, sorry you were heartbroken. YouTube does seem to change too often how it does things of late.

Edited by SheHawk