Asra-Za-Ha. Stages 1&2 + Bonus Images 1&2

SheHawk

First and formost the name, how to say it, at least the way I feel it would be pronounced. Since it's a made up word, I doubt there is any actual right or wrong way of spelling or saying it. But as I said, I have a very clear idea and this I wish to share. As: (That one is fairly straight forward) Ra: as in the Egyptian God, though I do know that there is another way of spelling his name, but it's this one to get the Ah sound. Za: (you say the word Z and a as in apple;) and Ha, well, that needs no real explanation does it? Put it all together, the way I have typed it and you get. Asra-Za-Ha. I hope you all like the name so far. Stage one, I draw a shape from my grid and delete all of the unwanted parts of the grid, leaving me with the drawn shape. At stage one, it's not a lot to look at, but it's been colour coded to help to remind me what is what. Green. Land. Brown, Rope Bridge. Grey, stone blocks. I need to delete the lines of the land and turn everything all white, now that I know in my mind what is going to be what.

2141598777_Asra-Za-Ha.Stage1.thumb.jpg.59f9148fab264a84c06eea7415ebc9b3.jpg

Asra-Za-Ha. Stage 1

For stage 2, I pull up the shape of the land and everything else that needs to be pulled or pushed. After that I begin to build upon the land part, (bottom and biggest land shape) texture the whole land and what I built upon it and I already had designed a special something prior to making this.

820154348_AnAnncientDoorway.thumb.jpg.87df5dd86d320a8b5f79ad9c09ea7896.jpg

Bonus Image 1: Ancient Doorway

222656634_AnAncientStoneRobot.thumb.jpg.41092190b9463efac23853bd1c1fd1d3.jpg

Bonus Image 2: Ancient Stone Robot

462316453_Asra-Za-Ha.Stage2.thumb.jpg.9156a8ee6d530cf6d99e79a582c43928.jpg

Asra-Za-Ha. Stage 2

Edited by SheHawk
  • Respect! 1