Asra-Za-Ha. Stages 3&4

SheHawk

10 hours ago, Hooyaah said:

Amy, that appears to be unique and I truly appreciate the textures and the move away from wood planks to that of stone. I look forward to seeing the entire project completed. Huzzah!

Thank you Steve, I am so happy that you appreciate the stone granite planks instead of wood and what tops it all off for me, is that it's as I have said, it's a repeless rope bridge, the arched stone blocks underneath the planks is what helps to hold up the bridge of stones. The idea came to me as actually from the fact of trying to do a wooden rope bridge, that was not going to work out and I said to myself, does it have to need to be a wooden rope bridge? or need ropes to hold it all together? Then I looked at the planks that I had made more carefully and it hit me, that I could do two semi arch ways underneath that stretches across to the middle of the brige and hold up one section of stone planks, while the other stone semi arch block holds up the other section of stone planks and I immeditely thought granite for some reason, I just thought the idea would be so cool and hoped that no one has had that kind of idea before. Yes, a lot of thought went into the textures, I tried to make them be as unique as possible, but some of of them I have used before, but they are the only ones that work well apart from the granite texture and a few other textures, the red stone blocks that support the columns is one of the new textures too.

Edited by SheHawk