Can you get +XP gain and +All Skills on the same ring / amulet?

I'd say everything could happen. The gear bonuses get better the more you climb the difficulty ladder and the higher your toon is levelled, so it's a matter of chance (read: good RNG). You can increase your chances with Enhanced Perception for drops and Bargaining for vendors.

2 hours ago, Androdion said:

I'd say everything could happen. The gear bonuses get better the more you climb the difficulty ladder and the higher your toon is levelled, so it's a matter of chance (read: good RNG). You can increase your chances with Enhanced Perception for drops and Bargaining for vendors.

I've spent ages looking for a ring with those two stats to spped up my levelling without gimping myself, but still cant find one. Im able to cleave through all enemies now with my offensive skills one, but still need to spam space bar at bosses.

Long lasting mentor potions...

Healing potions healing for 100% and not just 33%...

Undeads not raising again...

Filling holes in defense with trophies...

That's why I like alchemy so much. No need to spam weaker heal potions at boss fights

14 hours ago, chattius said:

Long lasting mentor potions...

Healing potions healing for 100% and not just 33%...

Undeads not raising again...

Filling holes in defense with trophies...

That's why I like alchemy so much. No need to spam weaker heal potions at boss fights

I've never used alchemy, I'm just still levelling my defensive skills.

By level 85 I reached mastery in DG focus, Tactics, Bargaining and EP first, and now I'm raising my defensive skills.

I also like daggers a lot more than lightsabers so am going to respec my attribute points between Dexterity and Willpower, and I'm thinking of trying out maxing speed lore as my single skill past 125 or 75 to have super defense and attack. With daggers I could leave Swords at 1 point too as they are super fast and raise two skills up to level 200, maybe Speed lore and DG focus.

Edited by bhav

For me alchemy was and is a main defensive skill. The success of my old hardcore characters was mainly based on having alchemy, even wrote a guide for it in old geman sacred forum.

Health Potions heal an amount of lost hitpoints. Health Potions should be used in 5-second intervals, otherwise they heal less and less hitpoints, and thus have their efficiency reduced. This prevents potion-spamming, which would make a character virtually immortal.

Add that in Niob:

Light health potion heals for 24%.

Health Potion for 42%

Strong health potion for 60%

Alchemy turns all this to 100%. So less risc of potion spamming and if doing it, its reduced efficiency is from a higher base value. 

And there is a healing trophy which doesn't seem to interact with health potion spamming.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Roast_Joint_Trophy

That was just for alchemy affecting healing. Demontooth trophy; 6.2s Reg Per Hit for 60s at alchemy mastery. This allows to save a high level CA for boss fights and recharge it quickly with weapon hits. CA-block trophy, ...