Beautiful writeup! I remember when this came out it was all the rage...cept for me :lol: I could never get into the character...but his sounds, musical effects and entire style are a charmer.  I remember reading how much more "dense" these characters were than the first group released, and they could bring about lag for parties... and yet... these dwarves were beloved. 

Wait omgod.. is that a helicopter ? :eek: 

You took some great pix Flix.. I'm spending some time mulling over them, the devs really put a lot of care into this.  And yah.. Divine divinity... loved that

:)

gogo

Because of the Blacksmith skill, it's a must have character. You can use him to Blacksmith for other classes.

Since ReBorn includes the unofficial 2.29 patch, you can run sacred multiple times at the same time and join your own server with two characters. So you can exchange items between them and use your dwarf as a blacksmith for all your other characters.

I recently played the dwarf as well and it's magic find it incredibly overpowered. Getting 2000 magic find, is easy by level 60 and sets and uniques drop like candy. ^^

Edited by Thorium
On 12/17/2019 at 9:12 PM, gogoblender said:

Wait omgod.. is that a helicopter ?

Haha yeah... his backstory is he was flying back in search of his homeland, got lost, and crashed in Ancaria.  He's supposedly the last of his kind, the rest are all Undead/Ghosts in the Underworld, and the Dark Elves have taken over all the Dwarf kingdoms in Ancaria (Gnarlstat is now called Zhurag-Nar. etc.)  :cry:

4 hours ago, Thorium said:

you can run sacred multiple times at the same time and join your own server with two characters.

Yes, this is a wonderful feature. My Dwarf started out with a few set items in his stash thanks to this.

4 hours ago, Thorium said:

I recently played the dwarf as well and it's magic find it incredibly overpowered. Getting 2000 magic find, is easy by level 60 and sets and uniques drop like candy.

You're using Greed I guess? I read a bunch of runes in it before I realized my defense was going down, not up, with each rune read.  I'm mainly just using his Blacksmith skill to put more Magic Find in my gear.  I guess I could try out Greed but I hate to lose all that defense as a melee character.  

3 hours ago, Flix said:

You're using Greed I guess? I read a bunch of runes in it before I realized my defense was going down, not up, with each rune read.  I'm mainly just using his Blacksmith skill to put more Magic Find in my gear.  I guess I could try out Greed but I hate to lose all that defense as a melee character.  

Yes, I use Greed. It does make your character more squishy, that's true. But even without it. Once you get +100 magic find from Blacksmithing it adds up quickly.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:08 PM, Thorium said:

Because of the Blacksmith skill, it's a must have character. You can use him to Blacksmith for other classes.

Since ReBorn includes the unofficial 2.29 patch, you can run sacred multiple times at the same time and join your own server with two characters. So you can exchange items between them and use your dwarf as a blacksmith for all your other characters.

I recently played the dwarf as well and it's magic find it incredibly overpowered. Getting 2000 magic find, is easy by level 60 and sets and uniques drop like candy. ^^

23 hours ago, Flix said:

Haha yeah... his backstory is he was flying back in search of his homeland, got lost, and crashed in Ancaria.  He's supposedly the last of his kind, the rest are all Undead/Ghosts in the Underworld, and the Dark Elves have taken over all the Dwarf kingdoms in Ancaria (Gnarlstat is now called Zhurag-Nar. etc.)  :cry:

Yes, this is a wonderful feature. My Dwarf started out with a few set items in his stash thanks to this.

This was one of the hottest debated topics in the Sacred forum when the game was released.  The powers that MP had over SP and that chest... back and forth back and forth.. .finally SP player finally figured out a way to share the chest between their toons and could "trade" like Mp players could with their friends online.

Happy to see that this is new a fixed part of this fantastic mod... SP player globally rejoicing

:bounce:

gogo

• 4 months later...

Just a quick note to say Eolus Thunderfist is loving this 1920x1080 resolution.

HMcMM71.jpg

And here's another neat feature with latest 3.2 release: potions have their own unique text color, and an icon next to it so you can easily see when they drop amongst all your loot.

o3TYaML.jpg

• Like! 1

I cant believe how much of a difference that color adds.  I always found those tiny little pots so hard to make out.  Great idea connecting it to distinct colors.  This team has done great with the game

:connie_xmas-moose:

gogo

• 3 months later...
On 12/20/2019 at 6:28 AM, gogoblender said:

This was one of the hottest debated topics in the Sacred forum when the game was released.  The powers that MP had over SP and that chest... back and forth back and forth.. .finally SP player finally figured out a way to share the chest between their toons and could "trade" like Mp players could with their friends online.

Happy to see that this is new a fixed part of this fantastic mod... SP player globally rejoicing

:bounce:

gogo

Hi gogo I just started using sacred reborn can I ask how to open 2 games same time for trade?

also how many points in forge skill for get special items like +100?