Hero shopping mall (Coming up soon + help wanted)

I´d like to ask if someone is interested in creating some kind of backup characters, loaded with found, or bought gear for young heros.
An extra trader-character wouldn´t be necessary anymore, reaching a certain level is enough. Swapping items is easy with Sacred Reborn, or Thoriums patch
What do you think?

• Like! 1

What kind of items would you like to see?
I'd need to check my backups but I seem to remember having save-files with item sets at different levels. Not sure whether it was S1 or Sacred 2 tho.

Hi

Well, there´s nothing I´m personally after. I thought it´s a good idea to bring people acrossthe forums together. Upload what you want and what you see fit. My intention is to provide a large scale support for cubs, or players that take on the Vampiress for the first time.

I got a large collection of Vampire stuff which currently covers the levels 30 and 120. Level 70 is in the making, let´s see what the bravemart guys got for me these days! (; Sets and Set Weapons come in at level 120, 150 and 180.

I hope that more players chime in and join the show. If it takes a bit longer until more volunteers show up, it´s ok too. (: