Sacred Downloads - Dark Vampiress

Happy new year!

Gave it a quick try:
That´s good work! Nice haircut! Haven´t you mentioned these days that Bhodi is on the list too? Wearing a black body and black stockings?

But jokes aside. Don´t you want to team up with Ruddick and Ysendra? Ysendra told me she´d be back at the end of the month or so. Three modellers unite and getting things done. What do you think?

It's up to them if they want to work with me or not I'm always ready to work with people things are much easier if people are working together... The problem is that I'm not really good at communicating and I don't want to disturb anyone so I only hope they will notice me and send me a message or anything. I barely started modding with Sacred and there is a LOT that I don't know yet some of those are very easy but I didn't bother to work with them like changing the portrait of a hero... Changing textures like the Wood Elf skins I gathered and recolored some I didn't change anything but recolored them so they looked different. Oh well I'm glad you liked it. Someone also asked that ,,what if I worked with Ysendra?" or something like that if she is willing to work with me I will be ready of course and do my best. And this time I'm asking you which character would you like to see with a new model/texture? I'm pretty much out of ideas...

Edited by VilyaTheWhite
I messed up :D
13 hours ago, VilyaTheWhite said:

It's up to them if they want to work with me or not I'm always ready to work with people things are much easier if people are working together... The problem is that I'm not really good at communicating and I don't want to disturb anyone so I only hope they will notice me and send me a message or anything. I barely started modding with Sacred and there is a LOT that I don't know yet some of those are very easy but I didn't bother to work with them like changing the portrait of a hero... Changing textures like the Wood Elf skins I gathered and recolored some I didn't change anything but recolored them so they looked different. Oh well I'm glad you liked it. Someone also asked that ,,what if I worked with Ysendra?" or something like that if she is willing to work with me I will be ready of course and do my best. And this time I'm asking you which character would you like to see with a new model/texture? I'm pretty much out of ideas...

Hi

I nearly overlooked your answer, it´s better to quote the former post.

Indeed! Getting things done together is far easier. A team that works together willingly can handle even big projects. No one can be forced to join a team, an open invitation should be enough for the beginning. Combined with screenshots. Eye candy is really important these days. Some will remain bystanders, some will join quickly, some a little later. Continuity is the most important thing of all, I´d say. If a project appears dead, the interest in it drops rapidly. Also, it isn´t important if someone is an expert modder or a beginner, we all started from scratch more or less. People here will lend you a helping hand willingly. You surely have noticed that there´s nearly no infighting here. A good place to stay.

In the first line I suggest not to drain your battery too much to prevent burnout. If I where you, I´d try to fool around with textures a bit. Shields, weapons, horses.. Just for fun. Nearly all characters got a freshup already and players are usually quite picky. Wait for Ysendra I´d say, then synchronize your work. I guess it makes more sense. Ruddick is very quiet unfortunately, maybe due to the missing HTTPS encryption. He doesn´t even uploads his images here. Besides, he seems to be a real expert. I´ll write him a message, as soon as Ysendra is back.

But to answer your question finally:
Bodhi from Baldurs Gate 2 would be very cool. Wearing a black body, just like the Demoness, and black stockings. That´s a quite ambitious project, though. Let´s see if can create an animated *.gif

serveimage.png

• Appreciation 1
15 hours ago, VilyaTheWhite said:

Very well I can try but I make no promises which so you want that to be the daemon's skin right?

The Demon is still on my to-do list. Currently I stick to the Vampiress and try to make all sets useful, without repeating the same build over and over again. The skin I´m gently asking for, would be for the Vampiress.

1 hour ago, VilyaTheWhite said:

Won't be easy but I'll do my best I also have to look for a better photo editor. I don't know when will I be ready but I will come with the skin as soon as I can

Vilya, I really appreciate your enthusiasm, but please don´t work your ass off like crazy because of me. Do it your way and I´m very thankful, believe me, but as I mentioned before, it does not makes sense to get burnout and leave in frustration.

GIMP is a good editing program, is for free too, for up- and downscaling including some other nice functions, I´m using Irfan View, which is freeware aswell. Blender is a free 3d editing software, so to say the little brother of 3dsmax.

PS:
I saw a video yesterday where some of your skins have been ported to a polish Sacred fansite. Among other reskins from here. You might get more attention these days, if the website gives credits properly.

Don't worry about me I used gimp too but making the body will be pretty difficult I already finished with her head using the Dark Vampiress skin's head a little edited so that part is done already. Well here is hoping they will mention me on that site and not take the credit themselves...