Hello guys, I'm Ugluk, a passionate fan of sacred and sacred 2. I have been playing these games since the beginning. I love  pvp so if you want to fight with me we can  with radminvpn or hamachi. I play totally legit :)

• Like! 1

Hi Uglukpvp! Nice to meet you!

Can´t speak for Sacred2, but isn´t Sacred1 far too unbalanced for a PVP session?  I got the strange feeling, that some heros recieved more lovin´than others during the making of the game. Not to mention all the bugs that still lurk under the surface. In theory the right technique is to pick the correct class and to use existing bugs to your advantage in the best possible way.
Leaving you nickname aside for a moment, maybe a coop session is better for the beginning. And if the digital toons still want to bash each others head in, then so be it!

• Appreciation 1

Welcome to the forum

PvP, hmmm

Heal potions were banned but Seraphim's and Temple Guardians were allowed to use their energy shields... Unfair !!!

So I was unfair too. Birth hour of the GroßGlocknerHex. Using alchemy powered trophies for healing, debuffing their energy shields and teleporting till all and every enemy was dead...

Using shield lore and 3 shields: one with block chance melee, one with block chance ranged and one with 3 slots filled with block chance combat arts.

GroßglocknerHex was a play with words: I was PvP playing mainly against friends at university who came from Austria's alpes. Großglockner is the highest mountain in Austria. Hex(e) is German for a witch.

So the witch haunting the Großglockner.

Groß means great, Glock is a pistol made in Austria, so you could read it as the Great witch with a Glock ;)

And that is how I played: magic coup with a pistol and a shield. Was later named SWAT build. But for me it was a witch because I considered alchemy as the main part of the PvP build ;)

13 hours ago, Uglukpvp said:

Hello guys, I'm Ugluk, a passionate fan of sacred and sacred 2. I have been playing these games since the beginning. I love  pvp so if you want to fight with me we can  with radminvpn or hamachi. I play totally legit :)

We are brilliantly happy to have you here on the boards!  I'm not sure if there's any kind of pvp available but there is a huge amount of work with some members here all working on reverse engineering the MP corridor from Sacred so that the community can finally play together again... check this out:

And welcome to DarkMatters!
:)

gogo

Welcome to DarkMatters. 

Glad you made it to our lovely corner on the interwebs.

Join us for a drink in Key Largo Bar. First bottle of red wine is on me!

• Like! 1
On 1/3/2020 at 7:12 AM, Delta! said:

Welcome to DarkMatters. 

Glad you made it to our lovely corner on the interwebs.

Join us for a drink in Key Largo Bar. First bottle of red wine is on me!

Its Saturday... make that two kind sir

:drunkards:

gogo