Druid

View File

Hello,

This is a pretty interesting skin... simple yet fits her. Here is a druid skin for the wood elf, using the dryad fury texture and recoloring it also adding some vines made this possible she looks pretty badass now if you want the green parts to be light green just throw a comment. Enjoy I left a Read Me file for you. 

• Respect! 1
31 minutes ago, VilyaTheWhite said:

Druid

View File

Hello,

This is a pretty interesting skin... simple yet fits her. Here is a druid skin for the wood elf, using the dryad fury texture and recoloring it also adding some vines made this possible she looks pretty badass now if you want the green parts to be light green just throw a comment. Enjoy I left a Read Me file for you. 

Martin, this druid skin is very intriguing.  Do you have a pict that we can show in this thread here for folks to look at first so they can see a bit of the mod?

• Appreciation 1

Hey,

Thanks for the advice Dax and for adding the picture Flix. Well yeah somehow the skin looks attractive in it's sick way... And thanks for quoting it it too. I'll try to come up with some other ideas like this. Have nice day!

• 3 months later...