Interesting stuff you might not know

Flat Earth Theory confirmed! So, it isn't a rumor after all!

You are lucky that your hero did not encounter New World Order Soldiers that are guarding the end of the world for the UN, which is controlled by the Rotshield family.

:Just_Cuz_21: 

• Like! 1

Wonder if it is mentioned in the Wiki that Mal-Orc-A is an easteregg.

Sacred was written in a time when Mallorca was still THE island for Germans for a holiday trip. New alcohol laws removed most of the fun for many. No longer red wine served in buckets.

p.S.: I never was in Mallorca. As a teen I had to help at the farm of my grandparents in summer breaks. Then I was some years at army at a naval air wing and I did holidays far away from the sea - preferring mountains. At university I bought EuroRail tickets, Valid in most of europe in 2nd class trains for 6 weeks and 300 Euro. One trip was: Denmark to North Cape. Another the Alpes to Carpates.

gettyimages-824394836_1530543646-1040x69

I am not surprised at all that the Sacred world is flat.  Actually all planets are flat. The one exception  is our solar system. It was a mistakes by the gods,

Our world was created when the gods were drunk. They crumpled the disc world into a colourful ball, called it a mistake, and through it out of the window.

Der Tag an dem die Götter sich betranken / The day the gods got drunk

• Like! 1
17 hours ago, Stryp said:

sacredsea.gif

Did you know that Sacred's ocean is not infinite and flat, but instead, the water falls down into the core of Ancaria on the edges?

I recently started playing around in Sacred with Cheat Engine and created an "airbreak/move character anywhere" function. There are a ton of issues with it (like when you TP around, your character gets insanely fast, I feel it is because a movement script gets duplicated every TP), so if you move too much in the same area, your character will move like Sonic and you'll have around 10 FPS (just like in the GIF above). Moving away from the area fixes this, but every time you go back to an "infested" location, you get faster and the FPS drops significantly.

Luckily, there are quite a few semi-interesting things I discovered, like that in a few areas on the edge of the map, some areas can be walked on. It is seemingly random, doesn't follow patterns but I've only played around for 2 hours so there might be something I'm missing. I'll attach stuff in replies in the coming days, so stay tuned!

sacredisland.png

Also, Mal-Orc-A is reeeeally close to the main island. It's a pity that none of the characters know how to swim, they wouldn't have to take the boat.

If you guys have any suggestions on what I should check out, feel free to tell me!

I adore the water falling off the edge of the world... just epic!

:bounce:

gogo