CM 1.6 causes minimizing of game?

Hi guys,

after searching a lot and not finding anything I'm asking directly: Could it be that the CM causes Sacred 2 to minimize constantly?

Actually, I experience this now a lot. I am playing with my girldfriend via LAN and run a dedicated server (s2sgs.exe) on the same machine I am playing with. There it always minimizes in the main menu, though once I finally joined the server it does not minimze anymore. But until I manage to click fast enough it probably minimizes 5-10 times :blink: For my girldfriend it's the other way around: It minimizes while playing. Luckily not that frequent.

With both play Sacre 2 Gold from GOG. And before installing the CM we never experience such issues.

Does anyone of you know about this? Can you help us fixing it?

Greetings

Myrtanim

Hi,

sorry for the late reply.

So the problem does not occur when I play singleplayer or have no dedicated server at all running. I also did it the other way around: Starting the dedicated server, starting Sacred 2, experiencing minimizes, then shutting down the server and trying to start a game. Though then I still experienced the minimizes.

Once I let the computer run for a while, these symptoms see to disappear. Looks like there is something else steeling the focus of Sacred or causing it to minimize. Though I do not experience this with other programs... still, thanks for the hint. I will investigate this further.

• Like! 1