6 hours ago, MetaL said:

Good day.
Of course it is not possible to survive boss encounters using pak 1&2, afk or not,
but it makes the game much easier. For example, I used the character, displayed in the screenshot above and you wouldnt speak of a reasonable build here, to roam the dryad forest in randomly bought white gear. Usually a place where the player has to move more carefully. I survived and it was a lot of fun.

Sorry, the screens are not very well made. I was in a hurry and edited the post several times
over a few hours.
As you can see on the screenshots, 233% regen, caused in this case by Ethan Rys Blade, leads to an incredible drop of 200 seconds regeneration time. I double checked it with other items to make sure it is not a glitch, caused by Ethan Rys Blade... no. Its true. Now imagine additional 4 Dragon Rings + 4 Siridans Shiny Ring, plus Warriors Guardian and so on. An unstoppable fighting machine (in the current version.)

But after all the whole argument is useless. It is the player who decides how he wants to play
the game. Some want to be rampagers, invincible fighting machines, others prefer to be challenged a bit more.
If I look back now, all changes of the previous versions were reasonable made, ok, except Time
Control. :) The new Dark Elves put up a good fight, so dont mind me. Just go on.   

Speaking of feedback, I do not see much of it, at least not in latin letters using parts of the
internet. Sad.

Why is that? Well, internet of today maybe? Who knows, but there are definitely people who are
interested in modding, but leave due to low feedback or missing answers.
I can waste time and energy now and try to get people at one table again. The first try was a total fail,then I talked to zerisius, how is he doing btw, who tried to do the same thing. He failed aswell.

Last try. I will upload screenshots two times a week maybe. Each time I link the tools I am aware of. For pure motivational purpose. Those who have questions, ask and I will answer as good as I can. Those who want to start working... grab the tools ans lets rock! And those who dont want... well, its ok too. Maybe later. Regard it as an open invitation.

Edited by Dax

You're not the only one who noticed a huge gap between regular mob fights and boss battles.  I went round and round in circles last time I tried to give that feedback though.  I was told it was 100% intended.

11 hours ago, Flix said:

You're not the only one who noticed a huge gap between regular mob fights and boss battles.  I went round and round in circles last time I tried to give that feedback though.  I was told it was 100% intended.

That's true. What I would call a balanced role playing game is a game where every build possible is also viable without any huge differences. Every build should be somewhat equally good at mob- and bosskilling. Sure some builds can be better or worse at certain tasks, but everything should still be possible. It doesn't make sense if the game offers you to play with RBoL+  Lightnig Bolt seraphim in Silver only to later find out that Bosses become way off scale and it is not viable in Niob anymore. In ReBorn it's sometimes even worse because bosses become immune to some damage types, so if you do above build which is a purely magic damage build, then you simply won't be able to do anything against some bosses without the special-damage sets, no matter how good you are. And then there are the two expansion characters without a special damage set.

Long-time experienced players always say it's just a skill thing because they have so much experience that they know all the few niche cases that actually work and sorted out all of the trash builds. But that is not a good reasoning. Where is the fun in sieving out builds until you finally find something that works? If you want to play a magic seraphim with a good looking set being able to kill anything you can face in the game, mobs and bosses, without dying instantly, then you should be able to. But you aren't.

Same thing for some Sacred 2 builds, especially Inquisitor. I've had this discussion multiple times in the German Forum, but some things are simply way too inbalanced. Spell builds in Sacred 2 don't have access to %LL or Energy Leech, so either the spells need to have a ridiculous amount of firepower, like HE iceshards, which results in any mobs dying instantly, or you balance it for mobs which makes bosskilling impossible. And I haven't even talked about the dryads Edaphic Lances and enemies hitboxes. It's so ridiculous that this spell won't do ANYTHING against normal sized enemies but will pop EVERY monster with a large enough hitbox out of existence immediately.

I think to balance all this stuff is a nearly impossible task for Sacred 1, but in Sacred 2 we can do.

I would say that I'm pretty experienced with Vanilla Sacred 1, yet I would never consider the game to be balanced. If you want to play the game in a standard skyrim-y roleplaying way, deciding your character's fate your own, doing every quest, talking with peoply, wandering around admiring the beauty of the game, imagining what it would look like if there was a village here or a castle there, feeling the dark fate of the slaves inside Zhurag-Nar, reading and thinking about the wise sentences on all the different waystones, reading all the logbook entries and getting goosebumps if you find out who Anducar really is and how this warped and twisted Underworld of demonic Hell was created, well then you simply and sadly have to accept that you will never be able to get anywhere above Silver.
If you however play the game to create the most powerful character ever, reaching Niob as fast as possible and oneshotting everything in it's way, then you should go for ReBorn.

I've played Sacred 1 both ways, but for me personally the first one, the way we all played this game the first time, is the reason I'm coming back. This is the reason I created the unskilled test characters, to satisfy all the questions, the reasons players have to play the game this second way. They can test, they can see, they can enjoy, they can understand and they can finally go back to the first way of playing the game without needing a modder who tries to make this diamond of a game finally balanced.

7 hours ago, Lindor said:

RBoL+  Lightnig Bolt

In ReBorn it's sometimes even worse because bosses become immune to some damage types, so if you do above build which is a purely magic damage build

PURE. MAGIC. DAMAGE. BUILD.
Why people like to talk about things they don't know and/or don't understand?

shot0426.jpg.3914b2276cd880e43d8f4f3105d46075.jpg

shot0427.jpg.7b4c22f1f41cf113c7f7d0e234f7d7fa.jpg

then you simply won't be able to do anything against some bosses without the special-damage sets, no matter how good you are

You completely don't know how special-damage set bonus works. But that's okay, because no one before me understood how it works.

I would say that I'm pretty experienced with Vanilla Sacred 1

Maybe you know the game world, but I'm already see that your level of understanding game mechanics is a little bit higher than beginner (casual).

They can test, they can see, they can enjoy, they can understand and they can finally go back to the first way of playing the game

The core players in Hach'n'Slash arpg is hardcore players.
Casual players like you just finish the game and forgot it. Maybe such players will return once later to refresh memories and complete the game on silver once again, but they are not core players.

Torchlight 3, Pagan Online, Wolcen, Warhammer: Chaosbane — all these games got negative or mixed reviews because nothing interesting for hardcore players. And Diablo 2, PoE and Grim Dawn are kings of the genre because hardcore players like it. And why Diablo 3 is deader than Diablo 2? Maybe because of garbage endgame for hardcore players?

Did you even think a lot of players likes to play second way? Did you even think about social aspect? Players like to try different builds and looking for the best one (even if best is not exist). They like to show how good their build is and discuss various mechanics. They don't want to play the first way.

I've played Sacred 1 both ways, but for me personally the first one

I totally don't understand why casual player who prefer exploring over mechanics write such a big post in the theme of the biggest balance mod :crazy:

I'm not like lemons. I don't eat lemons. I'm not go to lemon's house and don't tell to lemon and it's family my opinion about them. I don't spread oranges so that people no longer eat lemons (especially if they like lemons).

• Like! 1

1 hour ago, MetaL said:

Okay.

6 minutes ago, Flix said:

Let's refrain from calling things stupid please. Whether it's the base game or player mods it's not useful language to use here.  Thanks.

Yeah big sorry for that, I don't know why I wrote that. Please take my apologies, I mean it.

My point is, please don't draw that line between casual and core players. First your comment made me feel like I need to prove my game knowledge, and I don't want anybody to feel the same way, ever. I like to play both ways and I like your and your Clans mod, I have the same opinion here as SupremeJoker, what you were able to do with just hex editing and stuff is awesome and I get to like ReBorn more the more I play it. But I don't like that you consider everyone who also likes this first playstyle a casual.

Mmh. I am not a hardcore player too. I get well through reborn, but I was never interested in exotic builds like dragon-kwob, max damage possible or so. Forget the tossed ideas. I am rather after such things.

Edited by Dax
17 hours ago, Lindor said:

My point is, please don't draw that line between casual and core players.

This line made not by me. It always existed. Yes, players may like both ways, but one of the ways always preferred more. Players have various preferences. It's okay. 

I don't tell that casual players are unterplayers. I don't mean that "casual" is a bad word (for bad meaning I would prefer "noob" word). Everyone plays as they want. For ReBorn we spent lot of time to make friendly experience for casual players at low difficulties. 

17 hours ago, Lindor said:

First your comment made me feel like I need to prove my game knowledge, and I don't want anybody to feel the same way, ever.

I don't need any proves of your game knowledge. I just really don't like when someone publicly wrote things about ReBorn that not true, especially if it positioned as experienced opinion. Other people read it and think it's true while it's not.

You wrote incorrect things about Seraphim for ReBorn. You wrote incorrect things about especial damage types from sets. And all this in a key of bad balance in ReBorn.
I don't care if you don't know something or don't know how it works. But I'm not going to ignore lie about my mod.

Especial damage types not exist, these final set bonuses just multiply all your damage (up to 2,34 times for niobium). And 10-12% of your total damage showed as separate number of "especial" damage type. So it's just a damage multiplier and other color for part of your damage. I even saw code of this, because in ReBorn we fixed this crazy damage multiplier to values that presented in description.

Edited by MetaL

1 hour ago, MetaL said:

I don't tell that casual players are unterplayers. I don't mean that "casual" is a bad word (for bad meaning I would prefer "noob" word).

That would be great if it was true, but you wrote:

21 hours ago, MetaL said:

Maybe you know the game world, but I'm already see that your level of understanding game mechanics is a little bit higher than beginner (casual).

(...)

Casual players like you just finish the game and forgot it. Maybe such players will return once later to refresh memories and complete the game on silver once again, but they are not core players.

You clearly stated that for you a "casual player" is someone who doesn't have a good understanding of game mechanics and play the game only once. If you consider that "casual", then it is badly connotated because the the very meaning of "noob" comes from "somebody who is new to it". But then you say:

21 hours ago, MetaL said:

casual player who prefer exploring over mechanics

So for you everybody who prefers exploring is a casual. That is the line you draw, and that is what I don't like. There are people who like exploring the game and pushing characters to limits, and I gave myself as an example.

1 hour ago, MetaL said:

Other people read it and think it's true while it's not.

You have a point here. I initially didn't want to go further into it, because I don't want this to become a bad quarrel and I didn't want to fuel the rage, but I'm open to exchanging game knowledge and I see that there is a lot of misunderstandings going on. Following your own reasoning, I'm attempting to correct you now where you misinterpreted my statements (I'm not saying it was intentional)

Firstly you need to understand that most of the time I was talking about Vanilla. Not ReBorn. There are only two sentences where I talked about ReBorn:

On 11/27/2020 at 7:39 PM, Lindor said:

In ReBorn it's sometimes even worse because bosses become immune to some damage types

(..)
If you however play the game to create the most powerful character ever, reaching Niob as fast as possible and oneshotting everything in it's way, then you should go for ReBorn.

That are the only two instances where I was talking about ReBorn. And I'm still very inexperienced with ReBorn, but I am experienced in Vanilla.

In Vanilla, "Blitzschlag", what would translate to Lightning Bolt but somehow got translated to archangels Wrath, does Magic and Physical Damage as well:

aQu2FPy.jpeg

(Vanilla Screenshot)

in Vanilla, physical damage also becomes less and less significant over time unless you use ettol'rahc notwens bow because nearly every enemies gain lots of physical resistance in the very lategame. Furthermore the physical damage proportion of the bolt is very small in Vanilla. ( at least for RBoL it's 1:1, so there's that.) So it makes sense to consider this build a pure magic build in Vanilla. BUT I give you that I didn't know you changed these spells got new allotments in ReBorn. BUT, and that's a very big BUT, that does not defeat the argument that there are single damage type builds, and these buids are examples for builds that are not viable in Lategame:

MAndiUU.jpeg

Irguunu.jpg

(ReBorn Screenshots)

Secondly you constantly wrote I wouldn't know how the special damage sets work. How do you know that I didn't know? All I said is that these special damage sets are mandatory in Vanilla if you're running a single damage type build and not yousing ettol'rahc notwen. At no point did I ever mention the exact mechanics of these sets. Just so you know: Before I installed ReBorn, I read the entire manual of your mod, including the part where you wrote about the "damage doubling" which isn't actual doubling but multiplication:

boZJ5ba.jpg

If you don't believe me that, there is a post somewhere here in the forum where SupremeJoker and me were discussing this, I learned it from him first.

And how do you know that nobody else ever knew this before you? Maybe somebody knew and just didn't tell anybody? Or maybe the multiplacation isn't based on difficulty but on average enemy resistances and if you do the maths it turns out that it works exactly like it should? These are of course suggestive questions, I don't want to question your abilities, but the point is making statements like such:

22 hours ago, MetaL said:

You completely don't know how special-damage set bonus works. But that's okay, because no one before me understood how it works.

Isn't exactly a very nice move.

I hope that you understand what I try to say and I hope that it's all good between us. If not, you can talk to me via PM. At no point whatsoever did I try to talk your mod bad. I just want you to get out of this "we're hardcore players and we're the only ones who know stuff" mood. It's not a nice discussion basis.

Btw I don't know if that right here is a translation error:

2 hours ago, MetaL said:

But I'm not going to ignore lie about my mod.

Because there is an important different between somebody says something wrong but just doesn't know better and somebody who is lying. Just so you know.

@Dax a question for you,have you tried your dark elf in dragon cave? because I tried mine and compare to other's character's is very bad,what I m about to say is my opinion so everyone ,don t judge.I m a huge Dark elf player,I love the character ,how it looks ,his weapons ,armors ,spells,race,speech's and so on,but my friend ,from all  the character's in Sacred ,I believe in Rebon Mod he suffer the most,all of us know that in Normal/Original Sacred,Dark elf was very powerfull thanks to his poison mist trap.everyone who have a little knowledge about his character and play style ,knew that poison mist is necesarry to have a powerfull Dark Elf,the hardcore player's like metal explore him and get the best of him by using the D'Brae'Sineltei's Guise,not just in normal sacred but in veteran mode too,he showed me his build and how it works,the man is a genius ,trust me,everytime I got problems with a build or something I ask him and he help me every time.Of course the D'Brae'Sineltei's Guise kind of useles now,dont have the bug anymore to get high sky dmg from it + 99% from bosses have poison ressit(imune to poison),with the D'Brae'Sineltei's Guise they nerfed everyone intentionaly so you won t need for every character that set on niobium to kill all the bosses,with the poison mist they did it unintentionally,they make it so no character can stack poison dmg and rampage all the bosses,but here is a problem in my opinion ,poison mist is his best trap and his character was created for poison dmg specifically,now we can t accuse them for everything we dont like about their mode,they do their best,they are humans ,everyone of us can make mistakes,but your point my friend is not correct,in the last year I played a lot of sacred and I learned a lot of stuffs,but in every test that I do in reborn,my opinion the Dark Elf is the weakest right now ,you cant make an overspawn at bears cave ,because your poisont mist does little dmg against demons now,you can t take on Dragon's cave like Battle mage,vampire or Gladiator and I can give more examples but I believe they are not necessary,one more time I loved this character,probably it remains a psychological scar on my brain because the first time when I saw sacred ,I was 8 years old and I saw it on friend who play the dark elf ,of course this was 2007 when this game was fresh and long time ago.So when you can show me a proper  build and mechanic's that can make Dark elf clean a bears cave spawn and a Dragon cave ,we can talk about him,but even then ,that wont mean he is OP,he is just like others characters ,playable. :resp:

Edited by SupremeJoker
  • Like! 1
14 hours ago, SupremeJoker said:

Good day.

I get your point. The difference between the makers view and mine is possibly maybe that we play the same game in different ways. As I mentioned before I was never after crazy builds or to discover hidden game mechanics. Does not apply to me. I can waste some time in the desert or around Timberton for example. (I like it there)

We spoke mainly about the deflection techniques, sorry it was not expressed that well from my side, which grants near immunity vs ranged and magic attacks. At least in the current version, 4.0. MetaL offered balancing already, but since I played the character just for a few hours, I said it is better to listen to someone else who is longtime player. Also I am not a hardcore player, as mentioned above.

However, I got a challenge for you.

Get Lindors character pack with maxed heros here in the download section. Pick Wood Elf for example. Now, start multiplayer, PVP session, and try to kill an unarmed Dark Elf, no gear allowed, but PAK 1 and 2, level 255, active. Let me know how it went.

1 hour ago, Dax said:

Good day.

I get your point. The difference between the makers view and mine is possibly maybe that we play the same game in different ways. As I mentioned before I was never after crazy builds or to discover hidden game mechanics. Does not apply to me. I can waste some time in the desert or around Timberton for example. (I like it there)

We spoke mainly about the deflection techniques, sorry it was not expressed that well from my side, which grants near immunity vs ranged and magic attacks. At least in the current version, 4.0. MetaL offered balancing already, but since I played the character just for a few hours, I said it is better to listen to someone else who is longtime player. Also I am not a hardcore player, as mentioned above.

However, I got a challenge for you.

Get Lindors character pack with maxed heros here in the download section. Pick Wood Elf for example. Now, start multiplayer, PVP session, and try to kill an unarmed Dark Elf, no gear allowed, but PAK 1 and 2, level 255, active. Let me know how it went.

why would I do that? experienced player's know that PVP is not balanced ,so your point is not available ,for pvp exist rules made by players,so the battle will be balanced

2 hours ago, SupremeJoker said:

why would I do that? experienced player's know that PVP is not balanced ,so your point is not available ,for pvp exist rules made by players,so the battle will be balanced

Well to see that the two pak techniques are pretty strong. And in this case you would be the only player in a pvp session. It is a matter of a few minutes to set everything up.

To find finally a common line, can we say that it is in the end the modders fantasy you roam by playing his mod? I think yes. Alright then. I have to go back to Timberton now and look for better gear.  A good day to you.

7 hours ago, Dax said:

Well to see that the two pak techniques are pretty strong. And in this case you would be the only player in a pvp session. It is a matter of a few minutes to set everything up.

To find finally a common line, can we say that it is in the end the modders fantasy you roam by playing his mod? I think yes. Alright then. I have to go back to Timberton now and look for better gear.  A good day to you.

I understand what you say,I tested your dark elf in pvp,its true that magical can t hit him,not just magic I tried my vampire too against him,but as I say for pvp exist rules,made long time ago by players,so the battle can be balanced,this game wasnt made for pvp so hard,everyone knows that,so yeah you are right in pvp his deflection is incredible,but can t compare to my vampire who farm dragon cave ,same for battle mage,is useles to have that thing if you elf die every time you go in valley of tears,dragon and so on,the other's will enjoy farming ,raiding etc...while you remain just with that pvp thing,if you understand my point.

8 hours ago, SupremeJoker said:

I understand what you say,I tested your dark elf in pvp,its true that magical can t hit him,not just magic I tried my vampire too against him,but as I say for pvp exist rules,made long time ago by players,so the battle can be balanced,this game wasnt made for pvp so hard,everyone knows that,so yeah you are right in pvp his deflection is incredible,but can t compare to my vampire who farm dragon cave ,same for battle mage,is useles to have that thing if you elf die every time you go in valley of tears,dragon and so on,the other's will enjoy farming ,raiding etc...while you remain just with that pvp thing,if you understand my point.

The pvp session was simply meant to be a demonstration, so that you can see for yourself. Nothing else. But you have solved the riddle already. Some players rather like farming and visiting the hero caves, like you for example, others give the game a normal run, like me. I survive the crab queen cave if I move carefully, same for the desert cave. I never survived one of the dragon caves, I get flame broiled too often. Since you seem to play the vampire too, just as me, maybe you can tell me in a few words where is the fun to use incredible strong summons?

On 12/1/2020 at 11:25 AM, SupremeJoker said:

well the summons are not that great in the niobium to be honest,I use them to distract Bosses attention while I kill them

I make reborn video's on youtube ,you can see here what I mean 

I am aware of you videos. Keep it coming. The game could use some more lovin.

• Like! 1
On 12/1/2020 at 6:25 AM, SupremeJoker said:

well the summons are not that great in the niobium to be honest,I use them to distract Bosses attention while I kill them

I make reborn video's on youtube ,you can see here what I mean 

Nice work on the video , you've really done great job of displaying Clan Overlook's Mod.

Your music choices pulled me in ..usually its blasting metal :lol: 

... nice seeing a contrast

:Cherna_24:

gogo

gogo

• Like! 1
On 11/29/2020 at 1:53 AM, Lindor said:

That would be great if it was true, but you wrote:

You clearly stated that for you a "casual player" is someone who doesn't have a good understanding of game mechanics and play the game only once. If you consider that "casual", then it is badly connotated because the the very meaning of "noob" comes from "somebody who is new to it". But then you say:

So for you everybody who prefers exploring is a casual. That is the line you draw, and that is what I don't like.

So much crying from you because I'm call you who you are. :lol:

Not me created terms "Casual players" and "hardcore players". For example, all gamedesigners knows difference and draw the line between it.
I already wrote that there is no anything bad in term "Casual player". 

in Vanilla, physical damage also becomes less and less significant over time

No. In vanilla players may not care about enemy resistances 99% of the time. For most fighters best damage is physical, because it's easier to get than other damage types. Exception is only Dark Elf and in some cases Daemon.

BUT, and that's a very big BUT, that does not defeat the argument that there are single damage type builds, and these buids are examples for builds that are not viable in Lategame:

MAndiUU.jpeg

Irguunu.jpg

(ReBorn Screenshots)

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you know you can swap forms? :lol: If you think that exist separate builds for each form then you don't understand anything about builds.

And even more big BUT thing for you: You can swap weapon slots and make one weapon slot for each damage type.

That are the only two instances where I was talking about ReBorn.

Then why you write in the ReBorn thread? :lol::lol::lol:

but I am experienced in Vanilla.

I don't think so.

Secondly you constantly wrote I wouldn't know how the special damage sets work. How do you know that I didn't know?

Because you wrote it is must have for ReBorn against immunity of the bosses to some damage types. It was clear you meant it allows to penetrate resistances. Or you meant that damage multiplying helps against immunity? :lol::lol::lol:

On 11/27/2020 at 9:39 PM, Lindor said:

In ReBorn it's sometimes even worse because bosses become immune to some damage types, so if you do above build which is a purely magic damage build, then you simply won't be able to do anything against some bosses without the special-damage sets, no matter how good you are.

And how do you know that nobody else ever knew this before you? Maybe somebody knew and just didn't tell anybody?

Or no one knew before me. The fact is, I'm the first to say about that, so I'm the first who notice that.

Or maybe the multiplacation isn't based on difficulty but on average enemy resistances and if you do the maths it turns out that it works exactly like it should?

ONCE AGAIN ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

On 11/28/2020 at 11:04 PM, MetaL said:

I even saw code of this, because in ReBorn we fixed this crazy damage multiplier to values that presented in description.

Because there is an important different between somebody says something wrong but just doesn't know better and somebody who is lying. Just so you know.

It amuses me how you twist the words, BUT I did not write that you are lying on purpose. But you made false assertions and it is called a lie. There is an important difference, just so you know.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:45 PM, Dax said:

PvP is not an indicator for balance. At first, Sacred have awful net code with a lot of desync and bugs. At second, Sacred already has not the best balance at all and even worse in PvP. I think Sacred was never created with PvP in mind, it just for fun option.

Btw, Lindor's characters are cheated. The proof is 99,98% map explored (impossible to get such explore % in a fair way). Probably maded with "Sacred Hero Editor" (SHE) program from Sacredvault.org.

shot0459.thumb.jpg.a9c50ed8e1ad7875c36e76e00bfa7e72.jpg

Edited by MetaL

Dude.

1 hour ago, MetaL said:

Btw, Lindor's characters are cheated. The proof is 99,98% map explored (impossible to get such explore % in a fair way). Probably maded with "Sacred Hero Editor" (SHE) program from Sacredvault.org.

shot0459.thumb.jpg.a9c50ed8e1ad7875c36e76e00bfa7e72.jpg

Of course they are. How else did you think I would've been able to get them unskilled? I mean what did you think? That doesn't mean that I didn't play them to max level and farmed most of the stuff myself. From the beginning on I was completely transparent on what I modded and what I did ingame.

Regarding everything else: Man it's just so sad you just don't want to realise what I try to say. I was trying to defend your mod from Flix's comment and everyone else who'd possibly follow this up, it was meant as a helpful comment for people who didn't find in your mod what they're searching for, and you just don't stop attacking not only me: You attack all people who prefer exploring, the Diablo 3, Torchlight etc. game developers, the whole diablo 3 community which is still very active, everyone who wants to play non-standard builds that the game doesn't allow and this list is growing and growing. Take a step back and realise what you're saying. You are clearly crossing lines here. Dude, if I wanted I would have had tons of more stuff to discuss about Sacred 1, but your super offensive attitude is just standing in the way. Think about that: in the end you're hurting yourself by scaring other people from this thread. Do you really want this to become such a war? You don't even want to understand what I say, you're just constantly stating misinterpretations and pushing me into replying to this topic just so I don't look bad. Honestly I don't care what you think of me or how I don't fit into your world view, but I do care what other people think if they read what you're posting, but at some point it's enough. I'll stop here, I'll not answer you from that point on and I'll just trust in the ability of people to think on their own.

13 hours ago, Lindor said:

How else did you think I would've been able to get them unskilled?

In multiplayer party. Super fast with Veteran Mod. I did it multiple times with my clan.

That doesn't mean that I didn't play them to max level and farmed most of the stuff myself

And also doesn't mean you did.

From the beginning on I was completely transparent on what I modded and what I did ingame

I am not see in downloads notification that your characters are cheated or made with SHE.
Why just don't add to downloads SHE itself?

I was trying to defend your mod from Flix's comment

First words of your answer to Flix ↓↓↓↓↓     

That's true.

So weird understanding of "defend". :lol::lol::lol: 

Especially so defending was phrase "in a stupid way" that you deleted after Flix warning! :lol::lol::lol:

helpful comment for people who didn't find in your mod what they're searching for

You already told that you an inexperienced in ReBorn. So why even give "helpful" incorrect comments about things you don't know?

Your problem is you trying to give an experienced opinion about things you don't know and don't understand. And it is the only problem there.

and you just don't stop attacking not only me: You attack all people who prefer exploring, the Diablo 3, Torchlight etc.

Stop lie.
If you don't understand game mechanics and I told you about that it does not mean that I'm attacking everyone who prefer exploring.

It is not about all casual players, it's only about you.

Think about that: in the end you're hurting yourself by scaring other people from this thread.

I show the lie of one casual cheater who poses as an experienced player. It is good if such players would be scared to write lie in this thread.
And also you lying that I'm attack all people who prefer exploring, but truth is you have nothing to answer to me.

You don't even want to understand what I say

Don't project yourself onto me.

Take a step back and realise what you're saying.

EASY :lol::lol::lol:

Already did a lot of explanations that you are don't know game mechanics and cheater, so you are just casual player. So...
ONCE AGAIN ↓↓↓↓↓↓

I've played Sacred 1 both ways, but for me personally the first one

On 11/28/2020 at 3:43 AM, MetaL said:

I totally don't understand why casual player who prefer exploring over mechanics write such a big post in the theme of the biggest balance mod :crazy:

I'm not like lemons. I don't eat lemons. I'm not go to lemon's house and don't tell to lemon and it's family my opinion about them. I don't spread oranges so that people no longer eat lemons (especially if they like lemons).

I'll stop here, I'll not answer you from that point on

Finally it ended. I am so bored with your lies and your crying over the fact that I proved that you do not understand game mechanics.

Edited by MetaL

I'll stop here

25 minutes ago, MetaL said:

Finally it ended.

I'll take you both at your word on this one.  I think the discussion has devolved quite enough with no productive results.

• Like! 1