Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Dobster said:

At first I thought this sounded amazing and was just about to give it a go but after reading through the thread I can't make sense of what this actually is.

I'd like to just play Sacred with the HD mod but no other mods or changes. Is that possible?

It's been a while, hi to all at Darkmatters :bye:

Dobstah! Good seeing ya back friend! :hugs:   Flix has written a massive few topics about his exploration in this newly "refreshed" world gifted to us by Over Look! :bounce:  You can see how their changes have hugely impacted his playing and won his heart over to their very long hours put into this mod.. ride along with his adventure!

That link to your key board is insane btw... and while it looks like your keys may have that clacking... perhaps more of a "premium" clacking noise than mine?

:4rofl:

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, gogoblender said:

That link to your key board is insane btw... and while it looks like your keys may have that clacking... perhaps more of a "premium" clacking noise than mine?

 

Heya gogo, good to see this place is still active after all this time. I still remember teaming with you in the deserts of Khorad-Nur with our Seraphim. Those were some good times. 

I'm not sure what you mean about the keyboard as I don't have any links that I can see?

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, Dobster said:

Heya gogo, good to see this place is still active after all this time. I still remember teaming with you in the deserts of Khorad-Nur with our Seraphim. Those were some good times. 

I'm not sure what you mean about the keyboard as I don't have any links that I can see?

hah, sorry dob, i put that in the wrong post.. was meant for Timo

:lol:

gogo

Share this post


Link to post

Hi I made account because this mod widescreen looks amazing. Balance changes are strange some enemy's are stronger but my character also got many buffs. I want post that widescreen bugs you noticed textrue flickering in high resolution can be fixed by using dgvoodoo. If you set game resolution to 1366x768 in settings.cfg You can increase then resolution using dgvoodoo. Set it to x2 or more I run game on x3. Also increasing resolution using dgvoodoo wont scale UI.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2115278870

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2115294347

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2108640418

 

  • Like! 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hi I made account because this mod widescreen looks amazing. Balance changes are strange some enemy's are stronger but my character also got many buffs. I want post that widescreen bugs you noticed textrue flickering in high resolution can be fixed by using dgvoodoo. If you set game resolution to 1366x768 in settings.cfg You can increase then resolution using dgvoodoo. Set it to x2 or more I run game on x3. Also increasing resolution using dgvoodoo wont scale UI.

 

spacer.png

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2115278870

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2115294347

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2108640418

 

I made imgurl gallery https://imgur.com/a/0nvc1vXhttps://imgur.com/a/0nvc1vX

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Hello there @Starling @MetaL , one question, is there a way to use this mod's WIDESCREEN and resolution features without the rebalance changes?

I really like the mod but I want to make a playthrough of the game just for nostalgia pourposes and I would love to mantain the balance as I remembered.

Is this posible at all? Thanks in advance.

Edited by kirth
  • Like! 1

Share this post


Link to post

I merged this topic with the other Sacred Reborn thread by Metal.

  • Thanks! 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/6/2020 at 7:04 AM, kirth said:

Hello there @Starling @MetaL , one question, is there a way to use this mod's WIDESCREEN and resolution features without the rebalance changes?

I really like the mod but I want to make a playthrough of the game just for nostalgia pourposes and I would love to mantain the balance as I remembered.

Is this posible at all? Thanks in advance.

Hello kirth

The question has been asked several times already by different users. I think if the widescreen option gets separated from the reborn mod, well, it is like chopping both legs off. The mod is not unbalanced if you ask me, it just takes a bit time to adapt to it. Valley of Tears is the ultimate test if your hero is viable or not.

If you are interested in a playthrough, I can help you out with some gear if you want to.

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/7/2020 at 11:20 AM, Dax said:

Hello kirth

The question has been asked several times already by different users. I think if the widescreen option gets separated from the reborn mod, well, it is like chopping both legs off. The mod is not unbalanced if you ask me, it just takes a bit time to adapt to it. Valley of Tears is the ultimate test if your hero is viable or not.

If you are interested in a playthrough, I can help you out with some gear if you want to.

Well, I finally managed to get the game in HD but I've decided to give the mod a go and see how it fares.

Its pretty neat so far, I,m trying to go blind but ill be sure to come back if I get stuck, thanks :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/6/2020 at 3:04 AM, kirth said:

Hello there @Starling @MetaL , one question, is there a way to use this mod's WIDESCREEN and resolution features without the rebalance changes?

I really like the mod but I want to make a playthrough of the game just for nostalgia pourposes and I would love to mantain the balance as I remembered.

Is this posible at all? Thanks in advance.

Happy you've giving their super Sacred mod a go...welcome to the forums kirth!

:gogo:

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/7/2020 at 10:53 AM, MetaL said:

There are new russian mod appeared. It also include HD and have no any rebalance: https://vk.com/sacred_nl

All info in russian.

Interesting.  Looks like a completely different project with a different mod team that have been working on their own creation "Sacred New Life" for several months.

Share this post


Link to post

Ahh, I just saw this now...thanks Metal and  Flix for the eye opener :blink: .. ... @zerisius

:)

 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, gogoblender said:

... @zerisius

nl is already included on the wiki but thanks for the ping gogo

  • Like! 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, Starling said:

Thanks for report! Buy horse dialog is not centered on all resolutions, it's my mistake. So it's valuable comment!

Thank you Starling!

I think I have found another issue:

Wrong tooltip position: https://pasteboard.co/JdomnRr.png

Share this post


Link to post

@MetaL

I've got Fadalmar Set on my dwarf which is kinda nice synergy with Cannon Blast however it's dealing high damage compared to the vanilla one. Firstly, I thought it is not resisted, but when I started fighting with Forest God damage was negligible. I'm dealing like 70k from Cannon Blast against low resistance enemies where fireballs are causing up to 500k once crit get landed. On Vanilla damage is quite normal, similar to the damage of my skills.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/20/2020 at 3:11 PM, aurielmp said:

@MetaL

I'm dealing like 70k from Cannon Blast against low resistance enemies where fireballs are causing up to 500k once crit get landed.

Need more info:

  1. ReBorn version
  2. Hero level
  3. Difficulty
  4. Is there "Wounds increase damage dealt" bonus?

Share this post


Link to post

ReBorn strong! Team work hard and good!

  • Thanks! 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/20/2020 at 8:11 AM, aurielmp said:

@MetaL

I've got Fadalmar Set on my dwarf which is kinda nice synergy with Cannon Blast however it's dealing high damage compared to the vanilla one. Firstly, I thought it is not resisted, but when I started fighting with Forest God damage was negligible. I'm dealing like 70k from Cannon Blast against low resistance enemies where fireballs are causing up to 500k once crit get landed. On Vanilla damage is quite normal, similar to the damage of my skills.

 

@molbo@aurielimp

Happy to see you've discovered Clan Overlooks incredible mod for Sacred Underworld!

welcome to the forum!!

:bounce:

 

gogo

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

@MetaL

  1. The most updated one on that day from Google Drive.
  2. 117 Level.
  3. Niobium.
  4. Yes, it was included with ~80% widd, the normal damage without any fire buff or widd was average of 200k. 

However it might be because of that I haven't really invested reading runes and my combat powers are actually at ~33 level which makes me a false belief. 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone I know I have been away for a long time and that is due to my depresssion. I do not expect anyone to understand what it is like to be depressed 24/7. Of which I am, sometimes I have good days and sometimes I have bad days and other times, I have realy very, very bad days and I am wishing my self to die. It's not a pleasant feeling and I do my best to stay and keep positive, it's not always easy though.

Anyway, I can't seem to find the Secred Reborn Mod Download, I did a word search, but that did not help and I do not want to get frustrated and even more depressed struggling to try and find it. So if anyone can direct me to the correct page/post. I really would appreciate that. I want to start playing my Sacred Gold Game and I have tried to play it without the mod, but got nowhere fast. I will appreciate beyond measure, help please in tracking down where the mod for download is, Please, Super please, help me. Thank you all in advance.

Edited by SheHawk

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, SheHawk said:

Hi everyone I know I have been away for a long time and that is due to my depresssion. I do not expect anyone to understand what it is like to be depressed 24/7. Of which I am, sometimes I have good days and sometimes I have bad days and other times, I have realy very, very bad days and I am wishing my self to die. It's not a pleasant feeling and I do my best to stay and keep positive, it's not always easy though.

Anyway, I can't seem to find the Secred Reborn Mod Download, I did a word search, but that did not help and I do not want to get frustrated and even more depressed struggling to try and find it. So if anyone can direct me to the correct page/post. I really would appreciate that. I want to start playing my Sacred Gold Game and I have tried to play it without the mod, but got nowhere fast. I will appreciate beyond measure, help please in tracking down where the mod for download is, Please, Super please, help me. Thank you all in advance.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JTnSysCizWYvJm2H3lIF3mmOtysVPp3g

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the link Ruddick!

SheHawk, always happy to see you back, *hugs* for good cheer... I've also found the main thread that we have been using for this Sacred HD info and merged your post with it.

Cheers!

:)

 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...