I've moved and stickied this topic into the Sacred Underworld Modding forum, hopefully it can be found even faster!

:hugs:

gogo

• Like! 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2020 at 8:36 PM, gogoblender said:

Thanks for the link Ruddick!

SheHawk, always happy to see you back, *hugs* for good cheer... I've also found the main thread that we have been using for this Sacred HD info and merged your post with it.

Cheers!

:)

gogo

Gogo, I could hug you. I'm going to hug you anyway. *BIG Squeese Hug* Thank you, I actually saw this post but initially got confused by it at first, but I was able to figure out what was what in the end. I simply cannot thank you enough Gogo. How are you doing by the way? My apologises for my depressive mood. I was able to download the beta install 3.3 version of Sacred Reborn and I am happy to report that it works, now I can play my sacred gold game properly and that makes me beyond happy.1141671786_HugBear.gif.610e103a839474fd6d8f228082f9aaca.gif

Edited by SheHawk

Posted (edited)
On 7/25/2020 at 3:37 PM, gogoblender said:

I've moved and stickied this topic into the Sacred Underworld Modding thread, hopefully it can be found even faster!

:hugs:

gogo

Once again, many, many times thank you.

On 7/26/2020 at 6:53 AM, SheHawk said:

Gogo, you are the best.

Edited by SheHawk

The official download page here on DarkMatters is here:

Metal has been updating it but it has to be approved by staff before it's visible and we don't get notifications when someone updates a mod so I have to remember to check all the files every so often.

@gogoblender  @Schot  Can you please turn on notifications for when an uploader updates his/her mod and the file is awaiting approval?  Right now this only happens for brand new files, and the consequence is that updated mods sit awaiting approval for weeks or even months before I notice them.  Thanks.

• Like! 1

3 hours ago, Flix said:

The official download page here on DarkMatters is here:

Metal has been updating it but it has to be approved by staff before it's visible and we don't get notifications when someone updates a mod so I have to remember to check all the files every so often.

@gogoblender  @Schot  Can you please turn on notifications for when an uploader updates his/her mod and the file is awaiting approval?  Right now this only happens for brand new files, and the consequence is that updated mods sit awaiting approval for weeks or even months before I notice them.  Thanks.

Thanks Flix!

Lookin at our settings now!

:)

gogo

And...we've updated settings across the forum... there are more settings available for more notifications

:superman:

gogo