Sacred Underworld Downloads - Daemon (Da Ji)

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, Frozenstein said:

Hello! I LOVE this skin:bow:, and Daemon is my fave char in the game. There are a few problems with the skin though:

1) Left hand is very distorted, zig-zag shaped .... like its broken in a few places even when idle. Looks bad with weapons equipped and even worse with unarmed/claw weapons.
2) Same story for left leg, the only difference is that when idle, left leg seems almost normal. But when walking - looks broken in a few places (but not as bad as the arm). The place where you can see the left leg at it's worst is when in combat.
These 2 really turn off the mood, can you please attempt a fix?

3) There are some pretty nasty clipping issues with armor in the legs and waist (because she thicc lol).
Is it possible (if it's not too much of a problem:blush2:) to slim them to original size, so that her armor can actually fit properly ( pretty please ^.^ ) ?

Ruddick has quite a following, Frozenstein... Thanks for posting the great feedback for him, he will love it..

welcome to the forums!

:)

gogo

p.s. that nic Frozenstein is awesome +++ :superman:

@gogoblender

Thank you so much for the warm (and epic) welcome! I really appreciate it (and you)!:wow::bye:

...Although I'm not necessarily new, neither am much of a forum guy... I've had the account for a few years now - I think last time I played Sacred was in 2015 or 16 and that is when I made this account , to download some skins and to lurk a bit(checking back then for some compatibility issues).
Only now I've resurfaced because I got melancholic for some Sacred since it's one of the games I periodically come back to, so I thought to come back to the forums to see whats new .... AND LORD ALMIGHTY THESE THINGS ARE WORKS OF ART (credit where credit's due).:thumbsupsmiley:

Cheers and good health!:)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/10/2020 at 3:11 PM, Frozenstein said:

...still hoping for a fix :heart:

spacer.png

I know Ruddick's aces with this... the models he's created and posted are just drop dead gorgeous...I dont know how he's able to pull so much out of this game 15 years later!!
:schot:

gogo

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

Hi Ruddick, I was trying this daemoness Da Ji mod but in my game it seems the texture .tga file is not recognized and my daemoness ended up being white model with no texture. I already tried changing the texture file name to it's original name but it still didn't work, so can you please help me figuring out what's wrong?

5 minutes ago, Pandak3r3n said:

Hi Ruddick, I was trying this daemoness Da Ji mod but in my game it seems the texture .tga file is not recognized and my daemoness ended up being white model with no texture. I already tried changing the texture file name to it's original name but it still didn't work, so can you please help me figuring out what's wrong?

Sorry Ruddick, the problem have been solved turns out I somehow accidentaly changed the file name so after I extract it one more time it worked.