Hello From Italy

Hi everyone. Recently had the itch to play again my most beloved childhood game and I stumbled upon this forum.... thought I was the only one who still played Sacred =).
Glad to find someone who still remembers this beautiful game.

• Thanks! 1

Welcome, berg!

Yes, its a little gem indeed. After the forum woke from its slumber, it is pleasant to see that more and more gamers chime in. If S1 is your cup of tea, make sure to give Sacred Reborn a try, and, lets go to commercials for a moment, my GUI mod too. :smile:

4 hours ago, berg said:

Hi everyone. Recently had the itch to play again my most beloved childhood game and I stumbled upon this forum.... thought I was the only one who still played Sacred =).
Glad to find someone who still remembers this beautiful game.

Happy you found us!! Yes wer're just about the last little place in the universe that loves to discuss Sacred and offer complimentary poutine to our new members.  We're thrilled that you found your way to our special community, and have found yourself within the midst of other mad :crazy; fans!   We've actually had quite a number of fans from Italy.  When the game first came out, Italy was one of the largest producers of online content and documentation for the game...in fact having their own wiki for a while with a lot of unique custom content that, sadly, is now lost.  Perhaps one day the owner will present with some of the work and want to add it to our Italian section of the Wiki... we can hope :heart:

Welcome to DarkMatters!!

:)

gogo