*Waves* Hello

21 minutes ago, AvidElf said:

Hello Everyone!

My name is AvidElf. I am a fan of Sacred 1 and 2 and I'm from Bulgaria.

Hello AvidElf!  We're happy to see you here and happy on the boards! This is actually my favorite part of the community experience... Saying hi to our newest members and getting to know our newest friends :bounce:  Is there some classes that are your favorite pick>? Seraphim was mine from Sacred Underworld and Dryad from Sacred 2 :superman:

Hope you have a great time here on the boards, and welcome to DarkMatters!
:)

gogo

5 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Hello AvidElf!  We're happy to see you here and happy on the boards! This is actually my favorite part of the community experience... Saying hi to our newest members and getting to know our newest friends :bounce:  Is there some classes that are your favorite pick>? Seraphim was mine from Sacred Underworld and Dryad from Sacred 2 :superman:

Hope you have a great time here on the boards, and welcome to DarkMatters!

gogo

Hi gogoblender!

Thank you for accepting me and happy to join the community! :) Hard to pick between the classes... At first I liked the WE in Sacred 1 and the Seraphim in Sacred 2. But I later switched to Vampiress and Dryad. And continued to try each one. Currently I would say... all of them!

I certainly will have a good time (of course without breaking the rules.) :)

Avid

• Like! 1

Welcome to the forums Avidelf.

I hope you have as many fun years on the Forum as I have had. 

Join us for a drink in Key Largo Bar, and have some word fun in the Related word game.

11 hours ago, SheHawk said:

Hello AvidElf and hello to everyone else too. I had introduced myself in a seperate post, but I really should have introduced myself here first, but at the time, my mind was on other things. But at long last I know what to say and I hope it is not too late to introduce myself here? I am SheHawk, I live in the UK, in the North West, Lancashire and in a little village called Kirkham, which is near to Preston City. I like and love Sacred 2 so much, that I have the game for my PS3, my XBOX 360 and the Sacred 2 Gold Edition, bought from GOG.com I have Sacred, but I am yet to play it one day, the second game is keeping me happily busy, learning stuff from it all of the time, but this unfortunately has  required either starting from scratch or from a back up save file on my USB Drive. There have been  a few moments, where I have had to start completely from scratch, which means, nothing in the Hero Chest 0 Gold and no saved character.

Which is actually part of the reason of; how and why I have been playing the game for more than 8 years now. (See New To Sacred 2 PC post) I have discovered so much and I have of the past year discovered a better way to mod out the weapons and armour, but this is an on going trial, I can safely say this, so far it looks very promissing, if this succeeds, I will definitely share that here for everyone. While I am not new here, like I have said, originally, when I first joined, I had no idea what to say, my mind was on other stuff, then I simply forgot about introducing myself for a time, saw a post from here, but did not introduce myself then, simply because I was not well at the time, when I was well, silly me had forgotten again about this post until today when I got a notification in my email, hence why I am indroducing myself now, sorry in advance to all here.

Another fabulous intro, SheHawk! Just as lovely and satisfying to read as your first.  These are are my absolute best reads on the forum these days.  Meeting others, seeing where they've been and what they've read and played... reliability is everything!

gogo

• Appreciation 1
17 hours ago, gogoblender said:

Another fabulous intro, SheHawk! Just as lovely and satisfying to read as your first.  These are are my absolute best reads on the forum these days.  Meeting others, seeing where they've been and what they've read and played... reliability is everything!

gogo

Thank you Gogo, you are so nice. I appreciate that beyond mention.

• Like! 1
3 hours ago, SheHawk said:

Thank you Gogo, you are so nice. I appreciate that beyond mention.

we just came back from the movies... and I just saw my post... lol didnt mean to write reliability..i actually meant to write relatibility!!

:D

gogo

14 hours ago, gogoblender said:

we just came back from the movies... and I just saw my post... lol didnt mean to write reliability..I actually meant to write relatibility!!

:D

gogo

It is okay Gogo, I still appreciated the comment. So, no worries. *Hugs*

• 3 weeks later...