ESOTOPIA : an enigma in the Dryads forest

Greetings,

I found some days ago a strange enigma into the Dryads forest.

Does anybody passed through it?

I checked on the forum and the sacredwiki but found nothing on it.

It appeared to be impossible to reach the sword as a deadly beam strikes the player when we approach toward the strange and dark porcupine. :eek:

Any suggestion ? :help:

Enigma.png

death beam.png

• Haha 1

Relax, you missed nothing. The sword you can get is, as many many other uniqes, a pile of junk. With a good magic find, the zombies of the Diablo village should drop it sooner or later. It is not worth the effort if you ask me.

16 hours ago, Dax said:

Relax, you missed nothing. The sword you can get is, as many many other uniqes, a pile of junk. With a good magic find, the zombies of the Diablo village should drop it sooner or later. It is not worth the effort if you ask me.

It is rather more the issue to resolve the enigma which is burning me :blowup: than to get the sword . Beside it appears to be only a one-hand wielded. Not so interesting eventually :glare:

It appears that if we don't have familiars or slave to send first as showed RuDDicK it is impossible to success here.

On 2/17/2020 at 9:48 AM, Jayce said:

Greetings,

I found some days ago a strange enigma into the Dryads forest.

Does anybody passed through it?

I checked on the forum and the sacredwiki but found nothing on it.

It appeared to be impossible to reach the sword as a deadly beam strikes the player when we approach toward the strange and dark porcupine. :eek:

Any suggestion ? :help:

Enigma.png

death beam.png

Ah haaaaaa... this is the best trick the Devs ever played on us... you have NO idea how many screams of pain this Easter egg pulled out of the terrified throats of HC players when the servers were live...

:4rofl:

gogo

7 hours ago, Dax said:

Wow. Good catch, Jayce! I was always afraid to break my neck while reading the cryptic message, thats why I never solved the riddle. Hope your neck is doing well. :smile:

:thumbsupsmiley: