Sacred Underworld - Downloadable UNIQUE ITEMS

null

5 hours ago, rumalyn1 said:

Hello I am a solid sacred underworld gamer, can somebody share there collection or complete set of character Unique armors? any downloadable files could help thanks

Welcome to DarkMatters, Ben!

There's still a good bit of modding on with this game. Have you seen the new HD version of the game that OutLook Clan has produced? :bounce:   Hopefully someone who has some info on the files you want will post... and in the meantime heres the link on the mod that was done for the HD Version :D

Sacred REborn HD Beta

And here's the link for the new Sacred ReBorn !

:)

gogo

Welcome to DarkMatters.  Sharing items in Sacred 1 is more difficult than in Sacred 2.  We're not able to just upload items like in Sacred 2.  We would have to upload a character with the items in their stash, and then you would have to run two instances of the game and have your character and the uploaded character meet in multiplayer LAN game, and swap items that way.  This only possible with a mod like Sacred Reborn (linked in post above).

It's a big pain, but possible.

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of complete sets to offer you.  But someone else might!

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...

I've read posts from Sacerd's heydays when players would regularly meet, trade and sometimes outright give away their treasured loots! These days, downloadable contents for Sacred gold are near impossible to find. It sure would be nice to have a character bank/vault of downloadable .pax files with list of inventory items. The LAN-dumping process is tricky, as Flix said, nonetheless doable. I don't know if hosting such a database is possible within darkmatters; sacred wiki and wolf's layer are other possibilities. Anyway, I too need a couple of illusive unique items. Perhaps Dax can help me out too?! Regards.

On 2/22/2020 at 2:54 AM, Flix said:

Welcome to DarkMatters.  Sharing items in Sacred 1 is more difficult than in Sacred 2.  We're not able to just upload items like in Sacred 2.  We would have to upload a character with the items in their stash, and then you would have to run two instances of the game and have your character and the uploaded character meet in multiplayer LAN game, and swap items that way.  This only possible with a mod like Sacred Reborn (linked in post above).

It's a big pain, but possible.

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of complete sets to offer you.  But someone else might!

what excactly are you talking about? here is an item export out of s1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CLX0O2z8nsk7mAKa1nmMwY8n-g9J2Es/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Guest
36 minutes ago, zerisius said:

what excactly are you talking about? here is an item export out of s1 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CLX0O2z8nsk7mAKa1nmMwY8n-g9J2Es/view?usp=sharing

I don't think I could be more clear in my description.

As to that file, what's the proposed way to interact with it?  In other words, what would the player expect to do with it once they had it?

1 hour ago, Flix said:

I don't think I could be more clear in my description.

As to that file, what's the proposed way to interact with it?  In other words, what would the player expect to do with it once they had it?

sorry I thought the sacred item manager is common knowledge when you play sacred 1.

the poster above me showed how to use it already but here is another one: 

P3EtZGo.png