Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
rumalyn1

Sacred Underworld - Downloadable UNIQUE ITEMS

Recommended Posts

Hello I am a solid sacred underworld gamer, can somebody share there collection or complete set of character Unique armors? any downloadable files could help thanks

  • Like! 1

Share this post


Link to post

null

5 hours ago, rumalyn1 said:

Hello I am a solid sacred underworld gamer, can somebody share there collection or complete set of character Unique armors? any downloadable files could help thanks

Welcome to DarkMatters, Ben!

There's still a good bit of modding on with this game. Have you seen the new HD version of the game that OutLook Clan has produced? :bounce:   Hopefully someone who has some info on the files you want will post... and in the meantime heres the link on the mod that was done for the HD Version :D

 

Sacred REborn HD Beta

 

And here's the link for the new Sacred ReBorn !

 

 

:)

gogo

 

Share this post


Link to post

Welcome to DarkMatters.  Sharing items in Sacred 1 is more difficult than in Sacred 2.  We're not able to just upload items like in Sacred 2.  We would have to upload a character with the items in their stash, and then you would have to run two instances of the game and have your character and the uploaded character meet in multiplayer LAN game, and swap items that way.  This only possible with a mod like Sacred Reborn (linked in post above).

It's a big pain, but possible.

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of complete sets to offer you.  But someone else might!

  • Like! 1

Share this post


Link to post

Hello rumalyn1

I can hand a lot of high level stuff over, uniques and all sets for the Vampire. I will send it to you.

  • Thanks! 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/22/2020 at 5:10 AM, Dax said:

Hello rumalyn1

I can hand a lot of high level stuff over, uniques and all sets for the Vampire. I will send it to you.

Thanks Dax!!

:superman:

gogo

Share this post


Link to post

I've read posts from Sacerd's heydays when players would regularly meet, trade and sometimes outright give away their treasured loots! These days, downloadable contents for Sacred gold are near impossible to find. It sure would be nice to have a character bank/vault of downloadable .pax files with list of inventory items. The LAN-dumping process is tricky, as Flix said, nonetheless doable. I don't know if hosting such a database is possible within darkmatters; sacred wiki and wolf's layer are other possibilities. Anyway, I too need a couple of illusive unique items. Perhaps Dax can help me out too?! Regards.

Share this post


Link to post

Just tell me.

  • Appreciation 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dax said:

Just tell me.

Dax... awesome!

:superman:

 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post
On 2/22/2020 at 2:54 AM, Flix said:

Welcome to DarkMatters.  Sharing items in Sacred 1 is more difficult than in Sacred 2.  We're not able to just upload items like in Sacred 2.  We would have to upload a character with the items in their stash, and then you would have to run two instances of the game and have your character and the uploaded character meet in multiplayer LAN game, and swap items that way.  This only possible with a mod like Sacred Reborn (linked in post above).

It's a big pain, but possible.

Unfortunately I don't have much in the way of complete sets to offer you.  But someone else might!

what excactly are you talking about? here is an item export out of s1 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CLX0O2z8nsk7mAKa1nmMwY8n-g9J2Es/view?usp=sharing

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, zerisius said:

what excactly are you talking about? here is an item export out of s1 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-CLX0O2z8nsk7mAKa1nmMwY8n-g9J2Es/view?usp=sharing

I don't think I could be more clear in my description.

As to that file, what's the proposed way to interact with it?  In other words, what would the player expect to do with it once they had it?

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, zerisius said:

...
 

Jayce is looking for you. Did he pm you already?

Share this post


Link to post

Ahhh gotcha.  There's some utilities out there I was unaware of then.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Flix said:

I don't think I could be more clear in my description.

As to that file, what's the proposed way to interact with it?  In other words, what would the player expect to do with it once they had it?

sorry I thought the sacred item manager is common knowledge when you play sacred 1.

the poster above me showed how to use it already but here is another one: 

P3EtZGo.png

  • Thanks! 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dax said:

Jayce is looking for you. Did he pm you already?

sorry again, I dont know who jayce is and he did not pm me yet

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/25/2020 at 11:43 AM, RuDDicK said:

Screenshot_7.png

 

Thanks Ruddick!

:gogo:

 

gogo

Share this post


Link to post

There is absolutely no reason to cheat in S1. The game is incredibly player friendly.

Share this post


Link to post

The only "cheat" I need is item sharing between my characters, and thankfully that is now accomplished with Sacred Reborn.  :yay:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×