Hello and welcome.  What exactly are you trying to swap?  Without knowing that, I will say probably the best way is to swap the models in the file itemtype.txt.  Bear in mind many itemtype entries also have surfaces defined, so those lines would need to be swapped as well.

You could also do the swap in blueprint.txt (for items) or creatures.txt (for creatures).  Let me know what you're trying to do and I can explain more.

EDIT: Oops realized you are asking about Sacred 1.  There are some talented people around here swapping out models, maybe someone can chime in.

On 2/25/2020 at 7:38 AM, genyaarikado said:

Well, basically what's in the title. I've seen some small tutorials posted about how to texture changes but nothing about model swapping :(

And.,. i'm also going to add a quick hello snippet to your collection of posts.  As Flix mentionned there's a few here who are doing some work with Underworld, there seems to be a great bubbly resurgence of interest in the game. 

Happy you've made your way to our tiny enclave and hoping that someone here can offer some info.

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

ggo