Sacred Downloads - New Animated Mounts

53 minutes ago, RuDDicK said:

HORSE

View File

This is just genius, wow!!!

My first impression is of those man headed spiders from Drizzst duorden !!  it especially reminds me of that terrifiying scene where is brother gets turned into one of these monsters monsters as a punishment... heart breaking!!

:eek:

gogo

Good job.  These are the "armored louse" mounts that the Mohkva ride in Underworld right?

A giant louse.... whoever thought of such a creature... at least it's original.  :lol:

• Like! 1
  • 1 month later...
On 4/12/2020 at 1:58 PM, juanq19 said:

Wow!! Incledible! Good work, thank u!

Yah, this mount's pretty insane... Keep coming back to it...  like anything's possible, even with the first beloved game in our series

:tease:

gogo

On 4/14/2020 at 1:04 PM, gogoblender said:

Yah, this mount's pretty insane... Keep coming back to it...  like anything's possible, even with the first beloved game in our series

:tease:

gogo

Yeah! It's cool to see the daemon riding one of those bugs, not recommended for insectophobes haha. I hope that more mods will be uploaded from this game that I really appreciate.

By the way, do you know when Martin is going to upload the fix for the noble ladies skins mod for the battle mage?

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, juanq19 said:

Yeah! It's cool to see the daemon riding one of those bugs, not recommended for insectophobes haha. I hope that more mods will be uploaded from this game that I really appreciate.

By the way, do you know when Martin is going to upload the fix for the noble ladies skins mod for the battle mage?

I'm not sure when, Juan...but you can private message him here on the boards by clicking on his profile and see what he's up to 

:)

gogo