Thank you Delta! :) - I really appreciate it!
I am sure I will enjoy it here. (Already am :D) I love how active it is. I am a bit sad that my Clan-DA has gone pretty much silent. Both sister clans have a lot of fantastic members of this community! But I'm glad to be here, and add support and content to any and all that would need it.

-DarkWolfNine

• Appreciation 1
15 minutes ago, bhj said:

Ill join in that nostalgia wave gogo :heart:

Welcome back Night Wolf :bye:

:viking:

Thank you bhj! Unfortunately, I'm not NightWolfe. She isn't around currently. Hopefully one day! I just had the pleasure of helping her a lot with the Sacred 2 side of her Wolfe's Lair site! - I can see the confusion though! We joked a lot about it back in the day. :)

DarkWolfNine

• Appreciation 1
On 3/7/2020 at 1:41 AM, Dax said:

Wolfes Lair is some kind of bible for Sacred fans. Meeting someone who had to do with the site, last update is 12 years ago or so, is like... meeting a Dinosaur. Sometimes, the internet is a tiny place. I hope you stay with us for a while DarkWolfNine, we shall meet again.

Cheers!

Wow, Dinosaur huh? If people who worked with me are Dinosaurs what does that make me? ROFLOL :gogo:

Also Hi DARKWOLFNINE!!! And hi to everyone else!

This is a very strange time... First a few weeks ago AREA666 started emailing me regularly when for years now we'd just message once every other year on Facebook (we both hate Facebook). Then I get an email that Gogo posted in the interview thread so I popped in to see what was up and I saw this post! I can't believe so many people are around still!

• Appreciation 1
11 minutes ago, ~Night.Wolfe~ said:

Wow, Dinosaur huh? If people who worked with me are Dinosaurs what does that make me? ROFLOL :gogo:

This is a very strange time... First a few weeks ago AREA666 started emailing me regularly when for years now we'd just message once every other year on Facebook (we both hate Facebook). Then I get an email that Gogo posted in the interview thread so I popped in to see what was up and I saw this post! I can't believe so many people are around still!

NIghtWolfe!!! :hugs: Dang good to see ya.!  Yes, there's still a great number of members all around... people come in to check, read posts and have some christmas Nog... I was just posting on your interview thread we did with you years and years (wow, ten years ago o_O)  and that reading youre writing would bring you back to life.  I'm delighted that you've posted...and gottta ask... What are you playing? Are you documenting any games anywhere?

:gogo:

gogo

Hello ~Night.Wolfe~

Wow, it is overwhelming to meet a legend. I dont know how often I visited your site when I started playing the game. I compared sets, socketed them with uniques in my imagination and rolled like a super heavy tank through Ancaria, crushing the bad guys. I hope you stay for a while, both games arent dead yet. Only Pevil  from Pevilsplace is missing now.

A good day to you!   

9 hours ago, ~Night.Wolfe~ said:

I am so amazed that anyone is still playing Sacred AND visiting my site no less. It is really astonishing!

MOddings the hugest thing now.  If you ever get your hands on a PC and want to see... check out what Flix has done with this game... his mod is one of the most complete and complex creations around.... All of Sacred 2 ...transformed into Diablo ! New Ca's, new skins, new creatures, new quests....   He's been deveoloping it for your years, and we've had so many members work on CMPatch and his mod for years now... I love when you said there's still so many people here... 

Sacred is awesome!

Do you ever play it on your PlayStation NIghtwolfe?

:D
gogo

12 hours ago, ~Night.Wolfe~ said:

. I am so amazed that anyone is still playing Sacred AND visiting my site no less. It is really astonishing!

Nightwolfe... YOU are a huge part of that! :bounce:  ...This isnt a game that folks buy, play and just toss..its comes with "value" .. The original game came with great value itself...massive  world, massive quests, massive bugs... which has in turn led to the CM Patch team working for years to work this out,.it also comes with a Wiki...the hard work of hundreds of people...YOUR WEBSITE... the most charming write up of quests in a game ever made... a work of art  :heart: ...and...

Community... this here now, you, me everyone...

Now when was the last time you opened up a box that had that much loving goodness in it.

Sacred's Legacy!

:viking:

gogo

To be honest I never even played Sacred 2 long enough to even visit my own graves, those screenshots were donated to me. Which in the long run really saddens me, I wish I had stuck around long enough for them to fix the game. Not the only time I've done that though.... There are a few games I've played that I was so terribly excited about it coming out for so long and then when they didn't meet expectations on launch I was so disappointed I couldn't bring myself to ever play them again. Sacred 2, Diablo 3 & Destiny 2 all gave me that reaction even though I heard later that after a few patches they got way better. Though I don't 100% believe the sources since those were usually die hard fans that couldn't bring themselves to hate it or admit how many problems those games really had.

So to answer you Gogo, I only played a few hours worth of it on my Playstation before I gave up on it. It was extra disappointing too because both my husband and I loved Sacred Underworld but we never got to play together because we never had more than one working computer at a time, so we were extra psyched for the PS co-op ability on Sacred 2.

Modding sounds really neat, I've heard a lot about different games that have been done but modding really became a thing after I stopped playing on the computer.

And to all the thank yous...... no, really THANK YOU! It was truly a labor of love and after a while a bit of an obsession to ensure it was as complete as possible, so to hear that so many people used my site and still do after the insane number of hours I put into it is really such a relief to me. It would have been so horrible if it had been a waste of my time and no one used it. Especially after the number of fights it caused because I would get so wrapped up in it that I would lose track of time and not do a single thing around the house that I was supposed to for days on end :4rofl:It has been enough years though that now my husband just makes fun of me over it.

Edited by ~Night.Wolfe~
23 hours ago, ~Night.Wolfe~ said:

NightWolfe!!! Hi! It's great to at least say hi after all of these years. (I swear. My welcome thread has to be the coolest one this year!! . Ok it's still the beginning of the year! It's all because I came back! (J/k! I'm anything but a center of attention. Just enjoy having fun and helping others any chance I can get!) - seriously though: I'm so glad to be able to see some great vets of the sacred fans/clan mates, as well as meet new ones. - 

P.S. if we are dinosaurs, that makes you the God(dess) of all dinosaurs!

@NightWolfe: I'm so glad your husband has taken it to be humorous after all of these years! I remember all the time I was like: HERE ya go: (and unloaded a ton of new pics, stats, and the like) and you joked that your hubby would be so mad if you took all the time to get them into the site right away. Which was never a worry for rushing. I always just wanted to get you what I could, when I could, and figured you would get to it when you were able... Then the next day..... I was like.. crap.. she got almost all of that into her site already! Lol. A very patient husband you have. - but those memories back then (helping you with Sacred 2 info. Playing sacred 2 with the wonderful community of Clan-DA and Dark Matters!) are very cherished memories of mine. 

While I'm not a large PC gamer that I used to be, I primarily focus on consoles as well (Nin Switch, my PS4 for current gen systems ATM.) I had the bug to come back to Sacred and try to get my wife to give it a shot, if I can get her gaming a bit) - I digress: while I tend to play mostly single player all the time, feel free to add me to your Sony PSN friend list if you want to: my username is (shockingly) DarkWolfNine. (This goes for any friends on here who play on any Sony system!) - at least it's another method to say hi once in a while!  - (p.s. how is Outer Worlds? Any good? I was debating about that one a little while back!)

(See what being a programmer by profession does? I get too winded with typing.) Lol.

-------------

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

- DarkWolfNine

Edited by DarkWolfNine
  • Appreciation 1
On 3/17/2020 at 9:41 AM, DarkWolfNine said:

Thank you Delta! :) - I really appreciate it!
I am sure I will enjoy it here. (Already am :D) I love how active it is. I am a bit sad that my Clan-DA has gone pretty much silent. Both sister clans have a lot of fantastic members of this community! But I'm glad to be here, and add support and content to any and all that would need it.

-DarkWolfNine

oooh, almost forgot ...your complimentary poutine!

La_Banquise_Poutine.jpg

:cow:

gogo

• Like! 1
5 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Well what to say other than welcome to the boards DarkWolfNine! Enjoy your time with us all here :sun:

Thanks Timotheus! - I appreciate it. A definite pleasure to be here with all of these great people..

1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

oooh, almost forgot ...your complimentary poutine!

La_Banquise_Poutine.jpg

:cow:

gogo

Thank you gogo! I love a great poutine! And if this COVID stuff settles by July, I'll be heading back up to Canada to be best man at my friend's wedding, giving me chances to get some more of that heart healthy goodness!

DarkWolfNine

1 hour ago, Delta! said:

I don't think poutine is very healthy to be honest... 

@gogoblender please don't kick me off the forum for saying that... I do love DarkMatters very much...

ha, you got me there Theuns...its just about THE most unhealthy thing on the planet 

And no need for any kicking friend... we'll make a believe out of you yet!

:woot:

gogo

20 hours ago, Delta! said:

I don't think poutine is very healthy to be honest... 

@gogoblender please don't kick me off the forum for saying that... I do love DarkMatters very much...

It definitely is not healthy. (I was being very sarcastic) But it is very delicious. (Just don't eat them every day!) :D

19 hours ago, gogoblender said:

ha, you got me there Theuns...its just about THE most unhealthy thing on the planet 

And no need for any kicking friend... we'll make a believe out of you yet!

:woot:

gogo

You can try gogo... but I gave up eating fries a long time ago... and nothing will make me change my mind... I might try it once though.

10 hours ago, Timotheus said:

Have you tried it though? :wub:

Nope, I have not tried it.

[putiːn]

I don't eat presidents, dead or alive, east or west ;)

Roasted red potato wedges, a sauce from handcheese and slightly roasted onions to make them brown are a good replacement for poutine.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:04 PM, DarkWolfNine said:

Hello everyone.

My name is Christopher. I live in WA State USA. I've been a long time Clan-DA member. After my long hiatus from the Sacred community, I'm happy to be back, and I am glad to get to know all of the new (and re-acquainting with the veteran) members of DarkMatters!

Cheers,
- DarkWolfNine

Hello DarkWolfNine,

Winter has finished, end of hibernation :eek:

Let's go for hot sausages :chef: and duties if you're ready :evil:

Welcome back home again :wink:

• Like! 1