Just a simple question from curiosity

Does the color of one's name in the forums signify something? Longevity, amount of posts, approval, etc.:) Mine suddenly went from blue to red but I haven't changed anything myself. Just curious

2 hours ago, Veracious said:

Does the color of one's name in the forums signify something? Longevity, amount of posts, approval, etc.:) Mine suddenly went from blue to red but I haven't changed anything myself. Just curious

Hey Mike!

one of our members vometia posted that the blue colour was hard to see against our default background.   Decided to change around some of the colours and see how we feel? 😃

Schot may even get some time to work some effects in 

😀

gogo

On 3/8/2020 at 3:11 PM, Flix said:

I'd vote to replace the dark blue with green.  The dark blue is the one that's hard to read.

On 3/9/2020 at 8:55 AM, gogoblender said:

I’ll look to change the colours soon as I get home.. can’t get to panel from here.  Will give that change from blue to green a try

😃

gogo

On 3/9/2020 at 9:19 AM, DarkWolfNine said:

Good idea Flix! - I tend to drag/select the darker blue text with my mouse to read the text. :)

And... done!

wow... quite bright... shiny!

:sun:

gogo

• Thanks! 1
On 3/7/2020 at 4:40 PM, Veracious said:

So what are the other colors? Admins:)

Supporting Members who make a donation get a badge and bright yellow, Mod team which is admins and mods is bright orange, members, new members, wiki team, sacred mod team, clan team, ooh boy there may be some colors from groups back from fifteen years :lol: we used to run multi clans in those days when Ogame started up DarkMatters and we had to run loads of different teams... for that game and I think some browser games that Clan D.a.r.k was running

:lol:

gogo

37 minutes ago, Flix said:

The new colors look really good!  Very readable with the forum skin.  :thumbsup:

Awesome! was worried they were too glarey... (hmmm not sure if that's a word :lol: )

:dance:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 12:54 PM, Veracious said:

Red is definitely better than blue

Yah , teh red definitely stands out more...and all the collection of colors along the right of the forum when viewing Index is beautiful looking.  As the last hold out for this game, its a proud looking one

Thanks Mike for the good topic, and everyone else for the feedback

:)

gogo