Potion stacking mod, multiple chest tabs and shared tab

I don't know if this topic or question has been asked and discussed or not in this exact form, but none the less I want to make it.

So my question is if there is any known, "unknown" or derelict mod or attempt of a mod for making potions stack in Sacred Gold or Underworld? Are there any mods for multiple tabs or a shared tab (for loot sharing)?

I played Sacred extensively back in the days and I picked it up again recently and it made me remember the absolute "clusterfrak" of an inventory I had and I have now. Also, the unorthodox method which one has to go through every single time if one wants to share loot between his/her various characters.

It just bugs me that so many talented people are out there playing or have played this wonderful game and yet I couldn't find anything on google concerning these issues. 

The mods I did find are basically useless as most of them are for cheating, which I despise, especially if comes to Sacred, which is a ridiculously easy RPG game. Seriously you have to be like ( and I do not kid you) an R-word to die in this game. Maybe that is because I only played vanilla or up to platinum and gold difficulty speaking, but honestly, if you die before platinum you are a noob. No kidding.

Hello.  The unorthodox method (two game instances + trading between your exported characters) remains the best and only way to trade items between your characters.

There is an ongoing patch/mod, Sacred Reborn.  Your best bet for obtaining new and interesting changes like item stacking would be to post there and see what's possible.  You never know, they are overturning expectations left and right with what was thought possible.

Hello and welcome, Peterking1986!

The method Flix describes is the best indeed. Swapping things via LAN works too if you dont want to use Sacred Reborn for some reason, or try Thoriums inofficial patch for Sacred, which is a bit old already and de facto included into Reborn.

Yes, the game is very player friendly, but I believe it will change over the years. As soon as monsters have their own special attacks, just like the player, Hard Hit for example, we are moving quickly toward Diablo2. Rune and potion stacking would spare a lot of space indeed. I would talk to MetaL or Starling, two guys from the Overlookers Clan which is responsible for the Reborn mod. They might add the idea to the to do list.