Sacred Gold Hamachi Server is Full

Hello and welcome, drake48

I assume those who play S1 online have moved on to RadminVPN. Turokz wrote a little tutorial how to run it properly. He is here now and then, but I guess your chance to meet him online is bigger.

Here you go

Edited by Dax
  • Like! 1
20 minutes ago, Dax said:

Hello and welcome, drake48

I assume those who play S1 online have moved on to RadminVPN. Turokz wrote a little tutorial how to run it properly. He is here now and then, but I guess your chance to meet him online is bigger.

Here you go

thanks I have installed that program now and I shall see if I can see any servers 

NETWORK_INTERNET : 0
NETWORK_IP_ADDRESS : 26.58.150.36 my vpn ip 
NETWORK_LOBBY : Turok
NETWORK_LOBBYPORT : 7066
NETWORK_NOCONFIRMATION : 0
NETWORK_PASSWORD : 
NETWORK_PLAYERDATA : 1
NETWORK_PORT_LISTEN : 2005
NETWORK_PORT_TCP : 2006
NETWORK_PRECONFIG_LEVEL : 0
NETWORK_PRECONFIG_MAXPLAYERS : 16
NETWORK_PRECONFIG_MODE : 2
NETWORK_SESSION : drake47

is this correct I can see online and offline players 

It is a while ago that people here asked for a multiplayer session. The interest in it is rather low, for reasons unknown. Maybe people fear that they could get mocked due to a weak and cheesy build. Strange point of view if you ask me, the community is friendly and helpful, but that is how I would explain it. 

However. Turokz has his own youtube channel, just google his name. You two could lay the foundation stone to some kind of more or less frequent online sessions. I guess other players will join as soon as they see that there is a stable base. That is how it always starts.

• Like! 1
On 3/11/2020 at 2:28 AM, drake48 said:

so is it possiable for you to make more servers to joine I would be pleased 

Welcome to DarkMatters Drake! As Dax mentionned there are some players across different threads that are attempting MultiPlay... I've seen a few players here as well asking on Sacred 2 Gold?  And... also saw your campaign videos... good job!

:)

gogo

I am gonna record more of sacred 2 later on I dont know yet if I want to do multiplayer yet in sacred 2 I dont know that game much yet im blindplaying mostly in sacred 2 

• Like! 1