Who else makes Video Clips of Sacred Gold

These are great !  Your enthusiasm for putting the content on video is perfect because they act as walkthroughs for sacred's possibly most popular appeal... quests! Are you thinking of creating one video per quest as a collection to server as a massive online Sacred Underworld Quest walkthrough? Something like can easily be made into a huge guide and even fit into the Wiki pages to serve as instructional 

Ambitious and very useful!

:superman:

gogo

On 3/15/2020 at 2:29 PM, gogoblender said:

These are great !  Your enthusiasm for putting the content on video is perfect because they act as walkthroughs for sacred's possibly most popular appeal... quests! Are you thinking of creating one video per quest as a collection to server as a massive online Sacred Underworld Quest walkthrough? Something like can easily be made into a huge guide and even fit into the Wiki pages to serve as instructional 

Ambitious and very useful!

:superman:

gogo

I dont do many sidequest I keep to the main quest 

Thanks for the feedback drake!  I was just wondering. I used fraps back in the day and wasn't sure if there was a better alternative out there today.
(Sacred 2's optimization issues and fraps recording, taking a toll, I couldn't risk recording any higher than 800x600.. I wasn't about to lose my HardCore toon to a video recording. haha)

An interesting idea gogo. (Albeit potentially a tedious one) to record all side quests (individually). - The biggest tedium I see with that is the fact that you could only take one side quest at a time. (talk about even more back n forth than already exists with the multitude of quests). But I'll have to give it some thought. (Since I'm trying to get my wife into Sacred) I'll be playing the OG Sacred (aka Sacred 1 with UW/Gold, etc) heh.

Edited by DarkWolfNine
  • Like! 1

There are new recording tools which came out these years. For example:

-An option in the application GeForce Experience if you got an Nvidia graphic card. (free)

-MSI Afterburner (free)

-Bandicam (shareware)

-Wondershare Filmora (shareware)

I think Fraps is not working on Windows 10.

Edited by desm
  • Respect! 1
21 minutes ago, DarkWolfNine said:

An interesting idea gogo. (Albeit potentially a tedious one) to record all side quests (individually). - The biggest tedium I see with that is the fact that you could only take one side quest at a time. (talk about even more back n forth than already exists with the multitude of quests). But I'll have to give it some thought. (Since I'm trying to get my wife into Sacred) I'll be playing the OG Sacred (aka Sacred 1 with UW/Gold, etc) heh.

massively tedious! But ...its a dream idea ... to  have as video every quest as the ultimate walk through on youtube with a link to them in the wiki.  Flix has already added CA's into the wiki as demonstrations of his The Fallen Mod for Sacred 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacredWiki

The Fallen Skeletal Mages

:)

gogo

29 minutes ago, desm said:

There are new recording tools which came out these years. For example:

-An option in the application GeForce Experience if you got an Nvidia graphic card. (free)

-MSI Afterburner (free)

-Bandicam (shareware)

-Wondershare Filmora (shareware)

I think Fraps is not working on Windows 10.

Thanks desm for the extra info and alternatives! - I am running nVidia, and I am on Windows 10.. So I'll give some options a try!

• Like! 1
10 hours ago, gogoblender said:

massively tedious! But ...its a dream idea ... to  have as video every quest as the ultimate walk through on youtube with a link to them in the wiki.  Flix has already added CA's into the wiki as demonstrations of his The Fallen Mod for Sacred 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/SacredWiki

The Fallen Skeletal Mages

:)

gogo

diablo fallen dont look like anything I know about d2 or d1 or d3 but it looks good 

5 hours ago, drake48 said:

and I would never do all side quest it would take to long to do the campaign then 

Also, it does not make sense. Quests are quite simple, there are quest markers on the map, ok, I can remove them, but what for? Reward does not pay after Silver difficulty and it is mostly the same stuff over and over again. XP plus rune, ring, or random set item.  Screwing up quests, or solving them in a proper way, has no effect at all.

Maybe it gets solved one day, we got a lot of coders here nowadays, but until then recording all quests is a waste of time imho.

10 minutes ago, Dax said:

Also, it does not make sense. Quests are quite simple, there are quest markers on the map, ok, I can remove them, but what for? Reward does not pay after Silver difficulty and it is mostly the same stuff over and over again. XP plus rune, ring, or random set item.  Screwing up quests, or solving them in a proper way, has no effect at all.

Maybe it gets solved one day, we got a lot of coders here nowadays, but until then recording all quests is a waste of time imho.

yes you can export character and make all the quest you want to after, I dont like sacred gold recordings of people making all quest and reading it all its a waste of time, 500 hours later he completet the campaign 

3 hours ago, DarkWolfNine said:

Great points everyone. Makes sense.

I might get back into recording drake48. But I'm not sure what yet.  I'll let you know if I do.

nice 

im closer to complete campaign with dwarf now im at dark elf area I post it here when its done 

I had some problems I run 4 campaigns but somehow the savegames got mixed up I manage to export all characters and two of them just have to start the quest over again 

as same as my dwarf are doing now 

it was only my wood elf who did not get mixed up into all that mess 

• Like! 1