Good ways for a seraphim to get % life steal?

RetsReds

So, I know about the Genesis Siderea and the Revelation of the Seraphim sets, but what other good ways are there for a seraphim to get %-based life steal? I thinking of playing a DW lightsaber-only seraphim and I realized I haven't played a seraphim on the CM patch yet. :)

There's an amulet + ring mini-set called Tooth and Nail that gives LL% as the set bonus.

Jewelry tends to drop more from Energy-type beings like ghosts.  Bosses have a good chance to use the mini-set drop list.  So clearing out Whisperwood and fighting the Banshee or the Evocator might be a good way to get the pieces.

• Thanks! 1

Btw, I think I figured out another cool way to farm for jewelry - the cave in the woods just south of Karagh in the Nor Plat. Not the "famous orc cave" to the west but the one to the south with a quest giver in front of it.

There are a ton of champion ogre shamans in there that constantly summon ancestral spirits - champion orc ghosts. They have the same loot pool as other ghosts - lots of jewelry, runes, relics, and potions but they are all champions with increased drop chances. All you need to do is herd the ogres and "milk" them for ghosts. I've gotten 4 unique jewelry set pieces and multiple gold ones in an hour. The cave even has two floors with 3-4 ogres on each floor if you accidentally kill the ogres with splash damage. :)

I'm sure I'm not the first to think about this, just thought I'd put it here in case someone else is also hunting for jewelry pieces. 

Edited by RetsReds
  • Like! 1

I just "lost" one of the ogre champions while "herding & milking" 3 at once - the idjit wasn't on the map and I couldn't find him anywhere in the cave. I thought I had killed him on accident but eventually I saw him sitting still by the wall between a statue and a rock, essentially "pretending" to be a statue himself. His arrow had just blended with the wall on the map...

I think herding them too much causes their AI to evolve in response to the "digital slavery". I stopped at that point, it's not a good idea to start an AI revolution over a couple of digital trinkets. :D 

Edited by RetsReds
17 hours ago, RetsReds said:

Btw, I think I figured out another cool way to farm for jewelry - the cave in the woods just south of Karagh in the Nor Plat. Not the "famous orc cave" to the west but the one to the south with a quest giver in front of it.

There are a ton of champion ogre shamans in there that constantly summon ancestral spirits - champion orc ghosts. They have the same loot pool as other ghosts - lots of jewelry, runes, relics, and potions but they are all champions with increased drop chances. All you need to do is herd the ogres and "milk" them for ghosts. I've gotten 4 unique jewelry set pieces and multiple gold ones in an hour. The cave even has two floors with 3-4 ogres on each floor if you accidentally kill the ogres with splash damage. :)

I'm sure I'm not the first to think about this, just thought I'd put it here in case someone else is also hunting for jewelry pieces. 

Schot made a thread about it. Definitely a good place to get unique jewelry.

• Thanks! 1