Sacred 2 - Enhanced Single Player [MSC]

1594972780_thumbnail-Kopie.png.8ceb39124d4c46a14822e08baf2e60ce.png

ESP

The glorious days of full servers and massive multiplayers are over. And with it gone are the stronger mobs, the better loot and the bigger experience.

With this in mind I would like to get a polished SP experience.

ESP stands for Enhanced Single Player. Or ESP for short. ESP will be a mod containing balance changes ontop of the Enhanced Edition by @Flix . I consider EE to be a very close vanilla experience as it changes just the right amount of things without altering too many variables. If you have a decent understanding of the vanilla game, you will feel right at home with EE. Additionally EE also has a SuperSpawn (SS) option and a challenge mode (C), both which are more than fertil grounds for a long lasting and eventful experience. Too easy ? Change to the challenge mod. Too hard ? Turn it off again.

But this isnt about advertising EE, as ESP aims to be applicable to ANY version, be it Sacred 2 Gold, CP 1.60, the Enhanced Edition or any other random mod.

ESP changes:

• AdjustCriticalDamageFactor = 2000 (1200) --- I always found the crit to be too underwhelming in any case. Never was worth to take crit chances for anything. I suggest this as the new base, and maybe, but not necessarily, will intertwine this with decreased crit chances in general.

• SpeedMax = 4500 (1500) --- Maxspeed makes your game more unstable, but also unlocks all the speed. Find your sweetspot.

• RangeAggro = 4000 (400) --- How can you farm faster ? More damage, more attack speed and more run speed. Whats faster than running towards mobs ? Having them run towards you.

• IsUsableByHero = 1000 (700) --- One of the more important lines. If I want to raise an Inquisitor I dont want to get HE stuff. If I would want to raise a HE, I would play one. 99% of the loot is for your class.

• IsRuneForHero = 1000 (400) --- Yes, sorting through 15 x 3 x 7 = 315 different runes is fun in the first 2 hours, but you only really need the runes for your char, and you are not playing for the first 2 hours, your are playing for the 100 hours after that. Saves you a lot of nerves and a little bit of gold.

• PotionHealCooldown = 1000 (700) --- potion spamming never dies, not even with this.

• SkillMagicFindFactor = 2000 (200) --- Increases the MagicFind multiplier. This change has mostly been tested on chars without EnhancedPerception, to give them a valid alternative, An EnhancedPerception revision might follow later on, but the worst that can happen is that you naturally get better loot than expected. Despite it being a x10 multiplier the loot increases only slightly, just the right amount. If you want to read on the indepth discussion about proposed loot system changes read: http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23824-s2gcp16ee21ssc-esp-enhanced-perception-and-loot-progression/

Installation:

1. Download the file.

mirror: https://mega.nz/#!IBQCVaRK!Tt8y9pl8izfAeWh2TZg8Q32apm75v0UWPK3coH6bl4c

2. Point the Modmerge Software [1.01]+ to the extracted folder.
You can get the Modmerge Software here:
http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23956-beta-modlauncher-and-modmerge-software-dl/

Compability:
Modmerge System Compatible mods are always compatible with all versions and builds of Sacred 2

Edited by Charon117