Help Please - File Placement in Sacred 2 Gold Game

Can anyone help me? I found on the internet a save file for Sacred 2, all characters at level 200. I have included a screen shot of the fliles that were unzipped, but now I am at a loss to where to put these files into my sacred 2 gold game. And will I have to have nothingi n my hero chest. I think this could be so, but want to make sure and hope that somone will recognise the files and know where I need to put them. My game is part of GOG Galaxy that has it's own folder and there is one marked inside it called games and the two games that I have with GOG are. Sacred 2 Gold and Bioshock Remastered. Inside the sacred 2 gold game folder are many subfolders, like scripts etc. So I will need to know which of the sub folders that I need to put the files in and how will know that it has worked? I have never used saved files for a PC game before, please no jargon if you can avoid it, I am learning disabled, soo please try and keep your instructions clear and simple, where possible. Thank you all in advance.

306200637_Sacred2.Charactersatlvl200.thumb.jpg.5409af69eafd94cf7e65c542b899d8d4.jpg

17 hours ago, desm said:

Hello SheHawk, normally, the saves for Sacred 2 are stored in C:\Users\<your_username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2. You will surely see there you current saves. Copy/move all its content to a safe location and put in the files you downloaded. You should be good.

Thank you for the instructions, I will give them a try and let you know the results.

• Like! 1

Thank you both Augmint and desm, Sacred 2 Gold does have the Ice and Blood addon and my forlder for it with GOG.com looks like this: (See image below) Thanks for the links but I am not alltogether sure ith these will work wif my copy of Sacred 2 Gold from GOG

1270575803_Sacred2GoldFolder.thumb.jpg.cadbdf22f3e984bdf8fcccd1f101fb13.jpg

Sacred 2 Gold Folder

Sorry, can't find saves any where.

25 minutes ago, SheHawk said:

Sorry, can't find saves any where.

Yes, because you're not looking at the right place :D I told you they were in C:\Users\<your_username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2, not C:\Program Files (x86)\.....

The character editor will work with your GOG version.

• Appreciation 1
On 3/20/2020 at 11:49 AM, desm said:

Yes, because you're not looking at the right place :D I told you they were in C:\Users\<your_username>\Saved Games\Ascaron Entertainment\Sacred 2, not C:\Program Files (x86)\.....

The character editor will work with your GOG version.

Sorry, my bad, my misunderstanding of your instructions, I got a friend to help me, as I was a bit confused at the time. Anyway, after finding the file for me I followed your instructions and copied the existing files, then I put in the files of the 200 level characters and it works, below is a screen shot for you. Thank you, so, so very much and please forgive my confusion.

Sucess.thumb.jpg.2950c94cf85ae18e50b8ea83ca254b2a.jpg

Edited by SheHawk
  • Respect! 1