New Sacred Underworld Clips coming

On 3/28/2020 at 12:56 PM, gogoblender said:

I appreciate your discipline and dilligence in making these videos to our beloved game

Fan Powers!

:superman:

gogo

thanks I love making clips 

so I had to choose the celestian light and level that up more than I did with the rotating blades but im correcting it now, the first dragon she had to die 3 times before she defeted the dragon I had my suspicers about that fight before it happend

• Like! 1

mabey I dont know FECAL MATTER! about her but it toke 19 clips to finnish first campaign and she only got near 300 damage why would any think she is bad ass lol 

• Like! 1
  • 2 weeks later...

the demon has problems with dragons she needs to get close to the drogon for her combat art to fire at the dragon, it was not so good but im sticking with the choice now 

• Like! 1
8 minutes ago, drake48 said:

I am taking a break from sacred gold I return someday ;) 

You put a lot of movies up Drake...  Looks like you enjoyed this game as much as we have.  Thanks for keeping us with you on your journey through Ancaria

:sun:

gogo

• 5 weeks later...

so I came across one of youre members from this site I aksked him if he had any sacred gold clips and he threw this into my face :: 

iFLAME for 1 dag siden

@lord of sacred gold Please pay a little attention while reading comments and replying! Which part of my comment lead you to believe I have video clips of gameplay? I never claimed that. I'm just a big fan and longtime player of this forgotten gem of a game. while I don't do video uploads, I'm an active member of the "Dark Matters" forum - the largest existing Sacred database and the home to the guys who made the Sacred wikis! But you probably know all these being "lord of sacred gold" and all!!