EE [2.4 Test] Charons Changes [MSC]

thumbnail3.png.88313b66112e1219e669033deaf796fb.png

EE

Charons Changes

This is a simple collection of changes to the current version of EE. Basically if Flix works too slow and/or I really want to have some changes in the game right now I collect them here.
Changes which Flix rejects also accumulate here. This can serve as an up to date feedback and suggestion sheet for EE as well.

This mod will be held relevant and up to date to the current EE version. If the current EE version changes or fixes stuff features can get removed or updated.

The current EE version is 2.4 Test.

DONT use this mod if the version numbers dont match exactly.

Features:

• Flix Music Mod: Swapped out 071_bg_swamp_day2.ogg for Aen Sheide from the Witcher 3. If you dont have Flixs music mod is simply overwrites the vanilla one.
  • LL% global values reduced to 10% of its former values. So if you had max 5% LL% per hit, now you get a maximum of 0.5%. If dimitrius can make LL% depending on remaining hp% we can reevalute LL%.
  • RpH% values globally reduced to 30% of its former values.
  • Switched out "Hireling_distance" AI behaviour with "Hireling_brave_ex" for improved AI behaviour with ranged weapons.

Please discuss these changes in the main thread, rather than here:
http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/21916-sacred-2-enhanced-edition

Features that have been taken over:

• Giantbat logic box and modelsize size reduced
  • "doublehit_attack_ca" damage multiplier in spells.txt fixed

Installation:
1. Download the file.

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/722-ee-24-test-charons-changes/

2. Point the Modmerge Software [1.01]+ to the extracted folder.
You can get the Modmerge Software here:
http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/23956-beta-modlauncher-and-modmerge-software-dl/

Compability:
This mod is only compatible with the EE version specified, but could theoretically also be applied to any other build.

Edited by Charon117
  • Like! 1
On 3/29/2020 at 7:08 AM, Charon117 said:

Flix Music Mod: Swapped out 071_bg_swamp_day2.ogg

This change is present in the current upload of Music Mod.  Track is not from TW3 but is no longer the cult chanting.

19 minutes ago, Charon117 said:

So its not the same song, I presume ?

It's not the TW3 song. So I suppose the desirability depends on whether the point was to specifically add TW3 music or just to replace the old track with something else fitting (which IMO I have done).

17 minutes ago, Flix said:

It's not the TW3 song. So I suppose the desirability depends on whether the point was to specifically add TW3 music or just to replace the old track with something else fitting (which IMO I have done).

We love you Flix <3. And also for your music mods.

But I get what you mean, the original motivation was to replace the annoying monk drums, but in the meantime TW3 Aen Sheide has really grown on me.