Sign in to follow this  
allthumbs21

Looking for a Seraphim mod

The seraphim is a cool character. But I think she looks rather meretricious.. How can I vanquish evil wearing skimpy clothes and high heels? It seems ridiculous. Is there a mod which alters her appearance to be a little more realistic, or changes it entirely? Thanks

2 hours ago, allthumbs21 said:

The seraphim is a cool character. But I think she looks rather meretricious.. How can I vanquish evil wearing skimpy clothes and high heels? It seems ridiculous. Is there a mod which alters her appearance to be a little more realistic, or changes it entirely? Thanks

Welcome to the forums!

Well.. Sailor Moon's been fighting evil for more than twenty years in a swim suit :lol:

Is there a type of gear that you think is more normally conventional or acceptable for evil-fighting?

Maybe the Sacred Set for Seraphim's that makes her looking like she's wearing a powered astronaut suit?

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/File:Sera-ancient-end-final.jpg

:mafia:

gogo

I see your point. The skimpy outfits and high heels are sexy, but not what I want for my "evil destroying savior of the word character". She should look like a fighter, not a pole dancer.lol

The Sacred set is pretty cool looking though! I imagine it will take a while to find all that.

22 minutes ago, allthumbs21 said:

The Sacred set is pretty cool looking though! I imagine it will take a while to find all that.

One of our members Knuckles put together all the different types of suits in the game with the sets for Seraphim... for a single purchase game Sacred has tons of goodies:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Seraphim_Standard_Set_Items

:)

gogo