Hello everyone and nice too meet ye all

Hello my name is Daniel. I live in italy/rome , I play the game like 5-6 hrs a day but it's not like I know everything so getting advice is a must

for the last 2 years of playing Sacred Underworld I still didn't get the hang of it, and now I'm back but new on this forum.

My favorite Character is the Dark Elf 

{if my english is bad sorry}

Welcome, Daniel! Your English sounds fine to me, so nice work. We hope that you enjoy the community and do feel free to poke around and see what you can find. If you haven't already checked them out, there are some Dark Elf Guides here in the Sub-Forum: Sacred Guides: DarkElf or at the Wiki: Sacred: Dark Elf Guides

• Thanks! 1
5 hours ago, Zhurong said:

Hello my name is Daniel. I live in italy/rome , I play the game like 5-6 hrs a day but it's not like I know everything so getting advice is a must

for the last 2 years of playing Sacred Underworld I still didn't get the hang of it, and now I'm back but new on this forum.

My favorite Character is the Dark Elf 

{if my english is bad sorry}

HI Zhurong!

Happy to meet up with you here with your great intro! Yes...I think we can all understand the experience of playing this game for hours a day. More than an addiction!

Welcome to DarkMatters!

:)

gogo

• Thanks! 1

And... the requisite POutine! But we've been serving so much of the stuff around lately... perhaps a sweet twist?  Here zhurong is our specialty ... desert style!

GSTz3Pt.jpeg

Bwoop... welcome to the forums...eat in style gang!

:dance2:

gpgp

• Thanks! 1

Welcome to DarkMatters Daniel.

I hope you have many happy hours on here and plenty of years still playing Sacred. Join us in the Related Word Game for some fun games.

Come join us for a drink in Key Largo Bar for a drink. First round of red wine is on me. 

That looks like an interesting cake @gogo. The fries I take it are cake croutons, the curds are marshmallows, and the gravy is caramel...? am I right?

22 hours ago, Delta! said:

That looks like an interesting cake @gogo. The fries I take it are cake croutons, the curds are marshmallows, and the gravy is caramel...? am I right?

God I hope so.

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Flix said:

God I hope so.

22 hours ago, Delta! said:

lol... i never really looked carefully at the actual makeup at that cake...  ghastly if not what you're saying it is Theuns

:4rofl:

gogo

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

lol... I never really looked carefully at the actual makeup at that cake...  ghastly if not what you're saying it is Theuns

:4rofl:

gogo

hahaha. ok... so it was just a picture you found online... I thought you had this as a cake for yourself and you just waited for the right moment to reveal it on DM...

Well honestly looking carefully that has to be a kind of cake (maybe an enriched bread) to make it resemble fries, the marshmallows are pretty easy to see and the caramel has that distinct colour, consistency and I can almost imagine the taste(gag:nono:) of a caramel sauce...

I suppose you won' mind an actual Bday cake that looks like that?

• Haha 1
17 hours ago, Delta! said:

hahaha. ok... so it was just a picture you found online... I thought you had this as a cake for yourself and you just waited for the right moment to reveal it on DM...

Well honestly looking carefully that has to be a kind of cake (maybe an enriched bread) to make it resemble fries, the marshmallows are pretty easy to see and the caramel has that distinct colour, consistency and I can almost imagine the taste(gag:nono:) of a caramel sauce...

I suppose you won' mind an actual Bday cake that looks like that?

Love the detailed analysis... cake forensics!  :thumbsupsmiley: @ Theuns

You'd expect something like this to be baked in a shop here in montreal?

:chef:

gogo

2 hours ago, Gilberticus said:

Ok, I must have a truly disgusting palate, because I was legit excited for a poutine cake. I was looking at it, thinking "man, I hope that has like a raspberry/Italian sausage filling". Heaven help me.  

LOl! you must be hungry Gilberticus... but this cake was indeed put together with talent

:D

gogo

On 4/5/2020 at 1:44 PM, gogoblender said:

Love the detailed analysis... cake forensics!  :thumbsupsmiley: @ Theuns

You'd expect something like this to be baked in a shop here in montreal?

:chef:

gogo

Yeah... From what I have heard, Montreal and Quebec has some great artisan bakers... Or was it all lies?

Morning Theuns! Yah a while back there used to be a whole small cottage industry of artisan bakers all baking "underground".. I know cuz one of my friends was a "distributor" who'd have people bake for him once per day, their own unique recipes, and he'd "distribute" to customers.  Health crackdowns came in the coming years, and, alas...the word "artisanale' has been appropriated by McBakers

https://premieremoisson.com/en

who hawk the stuff while producing hundreds of these so called "artisan" loaves a day...

ahh, the world has changed

:blink:

gogo