A few quick questions - Whats the best weapon for me to be using?

loreful

hey guys, just got back into sacred 2 after a long time playing on 360 years ago. 

Now I am on PC.

I created a new high elf and decide to try and build a frost mage. so far so good currently level 45 ish.

Just curious whats the best weapon for me to be using? Currently using sword and shield with reduction to regeneration times 

are staffs better? does it make a difference?

Also I have the main skills down for mystic stormite lore / focus and concentration.

But what should I spec into as far as swords or staffs or shields / Armour lore / constitution etc 

any ideas or suggestions appreciated, don't want to get to gold or higher and have a terrible build.

Thanks !

• Like! 1

Welcome to the forum

Honestly, even a melee high-elf doesn't need a weapon skill. On lower levels I opt for regeneration time boni on weapons and shields.

On highers level I prefer shields and weapons which enlarge the combat art range.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Combat_art_range

I once started a topic about it:

Have fun and stay healthy...

• Like! 1

The Mystic Stormite High Elf can be devastating. You may inspect a good solid build here: Devastating Mystic Stormite Build

I would suggest a weapon with three slots so that you can get "Chance To Halve Regeneration Time" to 100%. That's the way to get her power up, especially when adding jewelry with additional damage and additional ice damage. All Skills +x is good for both offense and defense. If you come across Nlovae's Mystery, use it, because it increases your combat Art range and your Casting Speed.

(I tried to post this last night but the site was being worked on and I could not.)

• Like! 1

You're going to get a lot of great answers for this topic, a great start to your adventures with this game... Welcome to DarkMatters loreful!

Our favorite game allows so much range on how to build.  I like Hooyaah's take with the ice wizard... I remember trying out High Elf for a bit just to see what kind of a a build could be taken up to Hard Core Servers and we came up with a ice elf build too

Here's the video if you're looking to see what it looks like in action... Thanks Schot :thumbsupsmiley:

Alas... lol I cant seem to remember what weapon we were using :lol:

:)

gogo

Awesome, thanks so much guys ! 

Will look over the build guides and have a tinker and see what works.

seems Im on the right path minus putting to many unnecessary points into concentration.

from the looks of it you can get regen times way down with out it